Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

I regret reading this manga. The MC is blueballing me more than a fucking rubberband strapped around my balls for a week! This is insufferable. We were at this exact point before but there was no real change. Next thing we get is chapter 2 or so again but now its gonna be called 181

Dex-chan lover
Author thinking of (non original) ways to drag a story that has run its course..

she gona turn him down 100% and then some shit with umi gona happen watch gona get blue balled so hard

Ok imma be honest, I’m not having fun with this series anymore but I’ve spent too much time to just drop it

Group Leader
Ah Mami plot device will enter the show once again. Here comes our reminder that she's only here to make this longer and disturb the plot that'll resume at the same place anyway

Im not even surprise lol, This author will keep dragging this confession till this manga end

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the MC finally turned down Ruka, then time to drop this am tired, like even ruka rejection(like he should of accepted or rejected her 100 chapters back) was so lucklaster, fuck it, also what was the point of the test dating if you ain't even putting in the effort, like the Mc makes no logically sense almost ever.

This is such a good place to confess then wrap up the story I don’t care about mami she can be forgotten for all I care, I just want to see them together and the story to finally end

Dex-chan lover
Author needs more money so it's dragging again, no surprise here :|

Here is an analysis of the manga in my view!

Neither the Ruka situation, nor Kazuya coming clean has been resolved this chapter.

This is a clear message by the author, of how he feels about CBT culture, and how he himself feels about the topic.
He himself does not only see the value of the moment, where the COCK and BALLS are crushed by a rock, but instead also values the moments leading up to the act, ergo the foreplay.
This falls obvious to the reader, by the fact that the manga shows various ups and downs leading up to a potential confession, but never the actual confession.
Such a progression is also found in the sexual act of "EDGING", where a individual or a pair stimulates a COCK up until the very last moment before a climax occurs,
upon which a cancelation of said stimulation or stimuli is stopped immediately to stop a upcomming climax.

The author shows a clear acquaintanceship with this phenomenon mentioned above, and draws a clear allegory to the act of "EDGING" and the confession of KAZUYA to MIZUHARA.
He critiques the current day procedure of CBT as it is portrayed in modern society, as it merely portrays the act of CRUSHING ones COCK with a stone to receive MAXIMUM PAIN.
The author of this manga sends a message to his readers, which show his ideal way of CBT, packed into the format of a romance comedy manga, to conceal his true intention to the true CBT connisseurs.
Said ideal way of CBT being a process of at least 180 ch. long foreplay of teasing the act of the crushing, whilist not delivering.

Users who are viewing this thread