Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaang. The only troll bigger than "Major Development" Reiji, is the liar who posted on Reddit about how Ruka went off on some unforgivably-horrible rage... and got people here claiming that her actions would be worse than chapter 1, when King Simp rented Chizuru a second time just so he could publicly humiliate her, insinuate she was a whore, and endanger her livelihood and identity. (Because he decided it was all her fault that he 1) started fantasizing about how she was his real GF, ignoring the contract then 2) brought himself crashing back to reality by reading her reviews.)

By contrast to the false claims from Reddit about how she flies into an Evil Rage against poor little victim Kazuya, Ruka's response is downright cute. Arguably, endearing. And dare I say it, actually sets her up for the possibility of an eventual win... once Chizuru breaks it to Kazuya that
Umi got them the lead roles with an up-and-coming director, in a romance that will be filming in another country for several months.

Fed-Kun's army
Kazuya's packing some heat in the last panel 👀 (NSFW)
Chizuru's in for a treat. 😏

Haha i guess we now had a daym good answer on this one now we gonna wait when this shit would confess his ass off

tf i do with kazuya bathing scene?atleast give chizuru bathing scene if there's clifhanger next week too

The chapter's not even been out for an hour and already there's been more than 100 comments.
A certain sockpuppet account spammer is clearly upset that Ruka got dumped 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
I just punched my desk so hard and now I can't find my right ctrl and half of the numpad... HOW LONG ARE WE MILKING THIS HOLY SHIT

stop complaining abt the length, the author is drawing it out on purpose!!! personally i want more kazuya x chizuru content so if you guys are just here for the confession then come back in a few months bro there are still so many parts of the story that need to be wrapped up :/// let the author tell his story the way he wants to. mami, ruka, sumi, nagomi, kibe, and mini still need closure, so the author has a lot of work to do while simultaneously bringing kazuya and chizuru closer to a relationship (the story ends when they get together, so be patient and enjoy it while it lasts!!)

Dex-chan lover
@idk234 he really sounds like he's 100% sure he's going to get rejected, even holding the months supply of tissues in his hand while confessing. but what if he never has to open a single box...
Instead of "idk", I think you deserve the name of "ikr". 😉b
King Simp is a step down from one hapless harem MC... who responded to an adorable harem member (who often openly offers to sleep with him) saying she'll do anything for him, by enlisting her help in sneaking around to read his favorite fap-fodder undisturbed by the rest of the harem. (If you want to know, it was

WTF??? holy shit this pace is so retarded, the author really likes dragging his nuts across the concrete floor with this one. I've seen his pictures, he looks so fucking smug and he's definitely doing this retarded pace intentionally.

The confession should've been commenced in the party, this chapter is just stupid and pointless blue ball.

Users who are viewing this thread