Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

Dex-chan lover
damn everyone is so negative about this thing that take five minutes a week to read. its not that serious. you know what its like by now so just enjoy the ride or stop reading.

i thought this was a really good chapter. im so glad kazuya addressed the Ruka situation as he prepared to confess, even though it didnt really work. also i think that mizuhara fell in love with him even more here, she's always been very charmed by him when he shows confidence and self assurance. i think seeing that same kind of face she has seen before when he sets his mind to something earnestly right before he confesses was a little overwhelming for her. maybe mizuhara is thinking that even though she likes him, he's clearly prepared himself mentally to take the next step, and that she also needs to make sure she's ready.

i hope kazuya can give a cool speech when he finally gets to confess. i feel like its gonna be really soon now.

Dex-chan lover
Was about to confess with 4 boxes of post-fap tissues in the hand, what a chad

Poggers progress. He has come to realize his feelings and knows what he must do. He also is willing to accept the consequences if he does fail (but he won't). I think he has made a lot of progress here but like I'm not expecting him to confess to her next chapter, how are they gonna drag out the manga if he does get his way??? Its gonna be another bait and switch, I'm calling it.

Dex-chan lover
Welp at least he finally tried to cut things off with Ruka so that's something lol

Bro can all of you just shut up and drop the manga? Its mad annoying having to read the same shit every time

"He's grown up, just a bit."

CgYraYg.png

I think the main reason why this story feels like its dragging out for far to long with mininal progress is because of the author constantly teasing the possibillity of Kazuya confessing to Chizuru and its gotten to a point that its kinda annoying idk but other series that I read that have slow progression I'm fine with because they don't do this stuff 😂 quote from last chapter 179 "This night was the night" lmao yh it was..... anyways I'm still enjoying it and I have reached a point where I've read all the way here so I'm going to see this all the way to the end. (Btw the comment section here are some of the most entertaining to read 😂)

Users who are viewing this thread