Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

cant wait to be baited again
just end this manga already instead of adding more pointless arcs and chapters ffs

Fed-Kun's army
The fuc*ing bait... I KNEW IT... Omfg... Why did I expect something else? The author baited me so much, at some point I thought that maybe the author has seen the light and decided to do it, finally... And this is what I get... Come on, that was the best timing, and then suddenly the next chapter brings more confession stuff and Mami LOL... Another 100 chapters of drama. Btw, Ruka worst girl ok.

Dex-chan lover
There have been a few times when our boy has displayed Hero-Level Characteristics (the whole movie thing and his date for her sake after her grandma died), but most of the time he needs to grow a pair.

By not confessing after the party when the time and mood were right and instead waiting to "properly" break up with Ruka, he's let the mood cool and given Mami a chance to launch a flying cock-block.

reminder that the people that keep spamming "just end it" are trolls that don't even read this

If I measured correctly then his dick is like 15-14 cms long, 6 inches, while flacid. Erect that would be around 8 inches. This dude is straight up chad.

Dex-chan lover
A new Nagatoro chapter came out few hours ago. I've been reading comments section there and had this vague feeling like something is ju-u-ust a bit out of focus. Oh, so annoying!
Then a notification about a new Kanojo, Okarishimasu chapter came out. I rushed to the comments section here and was finally able to get rid of that feeling. Yep, this is the real deal. It's just the right concentration of hate, jeering, exasperation and feeling of hopelessness towards the plot progression.
Thank you, guys! You made my day.

The moment he told Ruka to break up with him I shouted the loudest LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the world

Hoping his determination is going to finally let HIM break up with HER, she's just being a child now, and I don't think he can spare her feelings in this anymore

Supporter
@HalfCanadian And Kazuya pleads to break up with her? Not, "I don't want to see you", or "I dislike you", but "please break up with me?" What kind of people talk like this? And he freezes up when he sees Chizuru? He talks a good game to himself, but he can't say it? My estimation of him gets lower and lower, and it was never good to begin with.
@wallsg I've seen that in multiple anime and manga. "I'm in love with someone else. Please break up with me." I guess it's part of the protocol for an friendly breakup. An example is in A Town Where You Live/Kimi no Iru Machi. (Poor girl. If only they had went on that trip like they had planned.)
A-freaking-men to both. And if you ask me, that's a particularly good example of how to fark it up royally.

Imagine, being a grown ass man and waoting for this fucking series to only shed more tears of self masochism because of expecting actual progress. We went from rub a dub here comes the chub for 3 chaps straight into superior flaccid sadness because my MC went from Turkish chad to discord mod in 4 panels. Please, for all shit holy... Just show me the Mami and put me out of my misery.

Users who are viewing this thread