Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

Dex-chan lover
I do feel bad for Rukia, but she also made this mess herself. Do hope she finds a good guy for her. Also hope we finally get progress

I was worried the break up chat was a dream or something. Good on Kazuya. And he got Chizuru rattled. Time to strike my pupil. Let's end this.

We received the illusion of progress but she ran away, As expected Reiji-sama
"Next chapter: The confession, Mami and the bag" sounds more like the lion, the witch and the wardrobe 😂

WAIT, did we just see kazuya's dong?????

It actually colors me surprised there were people expecting Reiji to pull a lite version of Kaguya or Horimiya and make MC and FMC confess, kiss or have hot steamy sex... because that seems to be the new base standard for development lmao. Like, there won't be progress if MC doesn't kiss the FMC or gets laid. Luckily, Kanokari ain't that type of manga, and instead, it goes thorougly into the coming-of-age aspects.

As for my own perception, the chapter delivered on his promised contents: Kazuya's resolution to confess or fall down with dignity and him finally expressing his intentios of breaking things with Ruka.

(Spoiler tagged because it's a bigass wall of text incoming)

Alas, dunno why people tend to downplay Ruka's behavior. I know spoilers overblown her attitude, but still was a toxic move from her part to pull a Nino Nakano and go "Trial means jackshit for me, i love you bc it's FAAAAAAAAAATE!!" and then gaslighting his thoughts with the already obsolete "you a customer, she a rental" pretense. Like, seriously?? If you lose, you lose (or as Ivan Drago says: "if he dies, he dies"). Accept defeat with dignity and move on. She's only inches away from turnin into another salty psycho bitch straight up taken from a seinen drama romance manga.

Moving to Chizuru, i know she said she should do something, but what was shown here just tells me her insecurities regarding her feelings are just going up to her head and will make more drama. She doesn't know how to deal with her newlyfound feelings and said inexperience might bite, not only her, but also Kazuya in their asses if a mischoice of words derivate in another bigass misunderstanding that either Mami or an unhinged Ruka would take advantage of. She seriously needs to find the courage to sort out her own feelings because, even though it's a novel thing for her, because working as a rental girlfriend isn't the same as legit dating with feelings being involved, dragging out things will only harm both her and Kazuya.

This time, Kazuya takes the cake, despite of dogeza'ing his way in the beginning (understandable, he knows how dangerous an unhinged Ruka could be if he aggressive and bluntly tells her off
See chapters 26-27 to understand what am i talking about), he manages to handle her bullshit like a true chad and found his resolve to confess or die fighting. He's also ready to atone himself for the lies just in case he gets rejected by Chizuru, so in a sense, he's also ready to move on if things go south. That's quite remarkable. His 16,6 cms monster is also a remarkable thing. The girl he ends up legit dating in the end, be it Chizuru or not (but not Ruka or Mami) will be lucky to have such a stud.

Anyways, thanks to this chapter, we should delete the Harem tag for this series and replace it with a "coming-of-age" one if such a tag exists in Mangadex. Reiji was really self aware this ain't a harem genre romcom and threw a direct jab to those who thought that.

Next chapter will probably kickstart the chaos.

PD: is it me, or were there some massive red flags raised here (i mean, the tissues, Chizuru's fishy expression regarding Kazuya's more steaightforward stance in the last page and Kazuya's "do or die" determination)??
PD2: a wordplay with the japanese title of this manga is understandably lost in translation. Ending note said "Kazuya, Kokuhakushimasu" at the end in the raws.

FUCK DUDE THE LEVEL OF BLUEBALLS THIS SHIT BETTER HAPPEN NEXT TIME I SWEAR

yea maybe in 30 years.. you might actually say "i like" and then spin it off to "your acting" then we will have to read another 300 chapters of nonsence

FUCKING GOD, JUST TELL HER ALREADY! HOW MANY CHAPTERS HAS IT BEEN SINCE THIS MADE PROGRESS.
I swear to god only queen Elisabeth will see the ending of this Manga

Users who are viewing this thread