Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Girlfriend and The Sea Part 2

Dex-chan lover
mmm, even if you werent his real girlfriend, he still at the very least thought kindly of you, so him saving your life isn't really that strange.

w11

ngl this plot is literally the worst thing i've seen, but im hooked...

When exposed to life-threatening danger, human's hormonal secretion (fuck the academic word) change, and they often mistook that as the feeling of love.

Double-page supporter
What makes this interesting is how she turns on her "girlfriend mode" and we'll never know if it was genuine or not. Yeah, yeah. Not bad author.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like the suspension bridge effect to change a girl's feelings for you

Banned
That settles it. ALL his "friends" are trash.
I didn't exactly have the most reliable friends myself back in school, but at least they weren't as actively hostile and obnoxious as these bellends.

And there is still hope for this lad. When he thought of her, he thought of her with the glasses on.

How should I say this, I mean even if we weren't in the least bit related, or are totally unknown I would still jump to save her/ them regardless of their gender/age/appearance/race

Fed-Kun's army
@Orangey_Day Not to the point of nearly drowning, you won't. Been there, done that. It's easy to say you'll save someone in danger but almost none would actually act on it in the situation. Bystander effect affects almost everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Hello suspension bridge effect, you sure love hanging around in rom-com manga, don't you?

Fed-Kun's army
@adfjs
Youre right. Its easy to say youd risk your life for someone when youre all nice and safe. But in the moment most people dont have it in them to take action.

Mizuhara is acting like its out of line to save someones life. Like, don’t strangers do that too on some situations?

Users who are viewing this thread