Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - The Two Girlfriends Part 3

The girl with common sense is always the best one for me, Ruka is too much for this manga

Supporter
I hope it's just a bad feeling, but I'm relatively sure Sensei came to a crossroads (and chose wrongly): Fix your story, or "fix" how your readers feel about the story.

If Sensei keeps derailing the characters to reach a pre-ordained conclusion, it's not going to take too much longer to wreck the whole story.

I'm just getting angrier after each chapters, those stupid lies that only serves to complicate everything while they could just tell a half truth that would fix and put everything to a place they dont need to keep lying afterward.

Group Leader
i hope this series ends with both of them realizing the protagonist is trash and leaving him

Dex-chan lover
All the hate, yet this is going well in Japan since the raw's are at 46 chapters. Most new series that get the Ax are already done by 20 - 30 chapters. If you are going to stop reading, now's the time since it gets more ridiculous from here.

Ok, let's recap the good points of this manga: good art, nice start, smart FCs
Put that aside: MC is worse every step, compulsive liar, coward and childish, I lost every simpathy for him.
Even the smart grandmother is becoming dumb for following his steps.

I agree with others, pls Ruka and Mizuhara, get well together, as friends or whatever you like, and leave that dumbass stuck, what a dream!

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle
The author knows how to make publicity. Just reverse the logic and make the MC the source of hate. ?
Author probably laughs his ass off as he reads comments.

@relic626
Probably similar MC to the one of To love-ru.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
I should hope the author doesn't read these comments as hosting their work, even if it is not for profit, is against copyright laws. DCMA requests are not what I want to see here.

I really love how authors this type of manga everyone reacts and me wondering this is just a story why do you hate the mc? He is not even real this is just a story that makes everyone react please people stop being a child and just read

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck you dude!! You're a compulsive liar; not her. Although she's not exactly a good person.

totes rooting for Ruka,
Also, that is pretty funny how he says shes the compulsive liar

Group Leader
Page 18, Thank God for Ruka. Seriously, it's only a difficult situation because you two are making it difficult!

Rare is it that I find a manga that makes me madder with each chapter I read.

This is hella enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
"She's a compulsive liar" says the compulsive liar. Dude is a fucking prick. He's had plenty of opportunities to come clean including this time.

Users who are viewing this thread