Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - The Two Girlfriends Part 3

at this point I'm only rooting for ruka but at the same time I very well know she's going to get her heart broken oh well

Double-page supporter
Hey hey!! Get Ruka out of this manga. Why? Because she is too damn good for everything that's currently occurring.

At this point, I think most of us is rooting for Ruka. But we all know too well that she's going to have her heart broken. I'll always root for the loser girl whether I realize it or not.

Banned
A line was just crossed.

Seriously... being a prolific liar himself is one thing, but trying to project that onto someone telling the truth because you don't want to own up to your own lies...
... That is fucked. That is really fucked. Not quite at the level of hurting a cat or insulting glasses, but pretty fucking awful.

AS OF NOW, THE RELIGION OF #BESTGIRLRUKA HAS BEEN MADE.

TO REGISTER, JUST BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT FORWARD.

Every single character in this manga is fucking dogshit and allow me to explain:

Kazuya: I don't need to explain why...

Chizuru: Extremely selfish... Likes Kazuya but doesn't want to admit it. As a result she tries to keep Kazuya to herself while also being fully aware that it would be best for him to get a REAL girlfriend. She's also sucking all of Kazuya's money away which is not something a good girlfriend should be doing. Do to her being so selfish, she's harming Kazuya more than helping him.

Ruka: Although I like how sincere she is, forcing yourself onto Kazuya like that will NEVER lead to a good relationship. She straight up threatens Kazuya into going out with her. If Kazuya agrees to be her boyfriend, it will be like hell for him because he doesn't love her back. Not a healthy relationship at all and will most realistically lead to them breaking up.

Grandma: Most innocent character in this manga, but also stupid for not being able to see through Kazuya's obvious wall of lies.

Mami: Drama queen piece of shit. Talks shit on social media but never brings it up face to face. At least she knows how to keep her space unlike Ruka.

@KVN3

tbf in Ruka's case, that's why dating exists. This isn't a case of "he loves Mizuhara, doesn't love Ruka", it's a case of he's got feelings for Mizuhara but not for Ruka. Feelings change when you spend time with a person. If he starts going out with Mizuhara for real he might find he DOESN'T love her. Likewise if he starts to date Ruka he might find he does. What annoys me is he refuses to even entertain the notion of dating this girl who genuinly loves him for he is (something a character like MC really shouldn't take for granted), and at the same time doesn't pursue his feelings for Mizuhara. He should make a choice now before it's too late and he ends up alone. Though really given that Mizuhara's already made her stance clear, I'd say going after her is a lost cause at this point.

@Xelda

I'd link you the chapter, but i'm to lazy to search for it.

He does spend lots of time with Ruka off screen (it was explained that they often go on dates) and he hates it. There was even a month where he never meets Mizuhara and he only meets Ruka. In fact, they connect with each other so often to the point where Kazuya says that it feels like a chore.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ruka as a character but she really needs to stop this act because she's just setting herself up for heartbreak. Especially since Kazuya is hopelessly in love with his rental girlfriend..

Dex-chan lover
These debates are nice and all, but could somebody please explain me why did Ruka grope Chizuru? And don't tell me "she wanted to check whether Chizura's pulse hastens when Ruka asked whether she liked MC".
First, I highly doubt that you can you can feel the pulse by groping breasts (please correct me if I'm wrong - I've got zero experience on this matter).
Second, even if the heartbeat speed increased, how would you know that it was because of the question, and not because of the groping?

Users who are viewing this thread