Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 4.2 - Duties of the saintess

Dex-chan lover
I think you can find free already full chapter raw....
Here's what i used...
It's somewhat high quality for my phone (oppo A92)...
I've tried too zoom in and the line doesn't blur too much....

https://mangagun.net/manga-kanpeki-...-haki-sareta-seijo-wa-ringoku-ni-urareru.html

I've share this, for the sake of this manga...
I think the TL just too focused on official raw and forgot to check out free hq ones...

I need more of this story chapter...
And i can't fricking wait for point system to get to see....
that's mainly what we did
also to those having zoom problems, its more than likely because you're using the default settings on mangadex instead of actually using the one we uploaded. you can do so by going to by clicking menu then make it say "fit to width" at the sidebar, this works on both phones and pc, if your screen is big enough feel free to set it to "no limit"

Last edited:
Group Leader
The rain mention is because they've currently gone a full year without rain, and they've been having trouble growing vegetables (check the second half of ch3).

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I expected Mia to be the type that just smiles but is incompetent as a saintess due to her sister doing all the work. Wouldn't have expected her to desert.
it gets even better, honestly can't wait until we get caught up on the chapters

Dex-chan lover
the idea was to divide it for now just to get our schedules together and release it since a lot of us in the group really like the manga, storyboarding of the og author aside, that's the author's thing we have no say in that, we're just scanlators lol
Oh I don't blame you guys for it, your just the delivery drivers. I meant from the mangaka/publisher side they could have not stretched this out.

Dex-chan lover
Eh this partial chapter didn't really have any worth, could have condesed it to like 2-3 pages and added it to 4.1 which is sad to write. Glad they don't have the FMC instantly getting over her neglectful upbringing though and acting like she always did in bad kingdom. I'm guessing soon is when her old kingdom has issues as per synopsis?
Perfect combo to ruin someone's mood right 😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh I don't blame you guys for it, your just the delivery drivers. I meant from the mangaka/publisher side they could have not stretched this out.
yeah true, probably could've added more exposition for the plot. after seeing the raws the plot moves slow but not too slow

Dex-chan lover
Mc's litttle sister, Mia, really admire and love her sister aka a siscon, already planned to ditch the kingdom to reunite with MC.
I am so happy with this development. I knew, or say wished,
she'd stay on her side from that first chapter and get angry their parents

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I expected Mia to be the type that just smiles but is incompetent as a saintess due to her sister doing all the work. Wouldn't have expected her to desert.
we can just as well make a story where a kingdom is finished because they don't respect their saintesses

Aggregator gang
I think you can find free already full chapter raw....
Here's what i used...
It's somewhat high quality for my phone (oppo A92)...
I've tried too zoom in and the line doesn't blur too much....

https://mangagun.net/manga-kanpeki-...-haki-sareta-seijo-wa-ringoku-ni-urareru.html

I've share this, for the sake of this manga...
I think the TL just too focused on official raw and forgot to check out free hq ones...

I need more of this story chapter...
And i can't fricking wait for point system to get to see....
Don't use a phone as a quality comparison method, I don't know about others, but I do NOT like reading anything on my phone.
Too small and cumbersome IMLTHO.

On the other hand, are you going to be translating the raw's you posted a link to ?

Dex-chan lover
Don't use a phone as a quality comparison method, I don't know about others, but I do NOT like reading anything on my phone.
Too small and cumbersome IMLTHO.

On the other hand, are you going to be translating the raw's you posted a link to ?
No, i'm just sharing the raw source...
Sometimes the tl group are just got too busy on other project and didn't had much times to search a hq raw...

And i'm not using phone as a quality comparison, what i mean is the image is kind of good enough to be streched on the phone....
So maybe it's not gonna looks worse on pc...

Aggregator gang
Sometimes the tl group are just got too busy on other project and didn't had much times to search a hq raw...

And i'm not using phone as a quality comparison, what i mean is the image is kind of good enough to be streched on the phone....

From what I can see from the raw's on mangagun, they should be pretty good.
I've seen translations done on images that were half or 1/3 the size of those (talking about blurry images... urk) so this should turn out very well :)

About the phone thing, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
From what I can see from the raw's on mangagun, they should be pretty good.
I've seen translations done on images that were half or 1/3 the size of those (talking about blurry images... urk) so this should turn out very well :)

About the phone thing, sorry.
Donmai....
English wasn't my first language....

Dex-chan lover
yeah true, probably could've added more exposition for the plot. after seeing the raws the plot moves slow but not too slow
Pacing is probably planned by the author in chapter-length chunks, or even (novel) volume length chunks.
So when the manga has to split it into smaller pieces, some don't get as much things happening as others.

Dex-chan lover
gaahhhh, how much would it cost to get the newer chapters up and translated?
wish I knew, we're doing this for free but we're doing our best to get them translated and properly cleaned asap, since we too really like the manga, just that irl gets in the way sometimes but hopefully we can keep the pace up for the next release

Dex-chan lover

Just change your settings in the mangadex menu, that's what i did for everything. That's why i guarantee that the chapter is actually in good quality because i dont use the default, if it was straight up from a bad source you wouldnt be able to see much of the detail at all when zoomed at default settings

Press menu as soon as you open the chapter then instead of "fit to both" choose "fit to width" and your image quality problems is solved

Edit: i made a quick guide on discord regarding this so please do join and check it out, also keeps you up to date on what else we're working on

Users who are viewing this thread