Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This Healer is Useless

Dex-chan lover
Smart man. Healers need to be on the back-line, combined with the ability to dodge like nothing. Without it, the team falls apart.

All these casual gamers dumping points before even knowing what a stat does... SMH
You save up points at least until level 30 so you can figure out what build you wanna do and level everything equally every 2 or 3 levels during low levels . Then when you get to level 10 you evaluate if you can progress properly if not then spend your saved points into the stat that's most important for your class. Leveling 101 in games where stats are not explained.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he didn't realize evasion based players get ohko'd every time their evasion rng fails

Another Isekai stamp, though I'm happy to see that 'the other heroes are jerks' trope isn't being used.

Group Leader
@Liu There are many series where the protagonist figures out the summoners are corrupt, though. Maybe even more than those who blindly follow.

Dex-chan lover
lmao dumbasses.

throwing a summoned person to jail infront of hero,assuming the hero will obey u after all those bullshit.

but then we don't know about the hero and wizard personality so its still fair i guess.

Contributor
I wonder why he didn't leave the prison cell while the door was open... I mean he should be able to dodge them if they try to catch him after all.

Still seems quite interesting, I want more. NOW!

I know they had the king get piss at him to make him out to be a dick and move the story along, but that was just stupid. "I just summoned three heroes from another world, and I don't know if they know each other, but I am going to throw one of them in jail because he did something that he did not know was wrong. Don't worry though; the other two heroes will listen to my every world and not turn on me and burn my kingdom to the ground with their op-ness."

Double-page supporter
@Animeknight i understand you but let's just imagine for a second :
you're a douche bag king , you have 3 slav.."heroes" in front of you that you're gonna exploit , one of them is useless and the other two are still pretty shocked from the summoning and are probably easy to deceive due to that , also if you left the useless one alone he'd just make the other two less efficient (having to defend him ect.) + added bonus of not being a smart tactician (coz duh if he was a "smart evil" type of king he wouldn't get himself in the need to summon heroes in the first place) and there you have it he probably didn't even think about the possible relations between them it's not the first thing that would come to anybody's mind but again i understand what u mean

Dex-chan lover
@XL I think EVA activates when a projectile is coming onto you, not when you are about to receive damage

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@MisterXiado but with his high evasion the hero manages to dodge common sense and in turn become more op.

@beperov imagine it being like this but instead of parrying, its evading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_CcJidWkdo

This evasion is broken if no one can land a hit to MC until they have 51 accuracy or more.
If that so, MC only afraid aoe/blast attacks or some kind of skill that have 100% accuracy.

Dex-chan lover
didn't want to tell him his job was priest or that his healing was at 100, but he'll easily tell a stranger he dumped all his skill points into 1 skill...

Users who are viewing this thread