Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Good Bye, Friends

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, the friends are in kahoot with the kingdom and the new guys are novice-hunters

@beperov I aggre on the newbie hunters, but the cover show the friends on friendly light so maybe they are actual good guys. Maybe.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo Except if he were used to games, he would know that evasion is always nerfed to all hells and useless, as its too likely to become OP otherwise. Something like 10% evasion chance at most(and also impossible to avoid most attacks in late-game, as sure-hit attacks becomes a staple for anything but the strongest attacks that only exists as red herrings as they take two turns and 20% to hit (meant to be combo'd with status attacks that makes enemy unable to dodge next attack, except the game always forgot to add them, or made them last a single turn so the charging-turn wastes it)), unless you are on a spaceship. Evasion is actually useful on spaceships (FTL references!).

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Evasion very rarely is a stat you can directly put stat points in. It's usually a side-effect of your other stats , skills or equipment, as far as I know.

Aggregator gang
@feha he did it because he know the standard of people. if 20-30 stat points is consider first rate. and 50 is already consider a master. he could have also have put everything in to defense. but it will sacrifice mobility. and have to endurance pain.

in the mmo Tera i had a bit of a similar play style. there when a character doesn't deal direct damage. they get to use they`re out of combat movement speed. it allows me to get to teammates faster for my heals. dodge enemies, while using non damaging effects like sleep and summoning.

Dex-chan lover
MC makes a plan to contact his friends with their first names only, to avoid other people from finding out.
Leaves the castle and proceeds to give his first name to the first people he meets.

Use a goddamn alias or at least use your last name.
Other than the MC's stupidity I'm quite enjoying this manga. I've always enjoyed reading about support class MCs since I like to play games as a supporter myself.

I've read too many mangas where the "friendly smile" is actually full of bs, I REAAAAALLY hope that the other 2 heroes are nice and not double-faced.

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu :
>Use a goddamn alias or at least use your last name.
>use your last name

/facepalm

The whole point of using first name thing is to avoid the king and noble from recognizing him, it doesn't matter if anyone else know since the king and his clout are unlikely to ever leave the luxury of the palace and they're such egomaniacs that they don't listen to anyone 'below' them.

Not to mention if "Hiroki" become a famous adventurer, sending letters to the heroes might not be seen as suspicious.

Unlike the mc as a real gamer ill put all my stats into defense. You may get hit but 50 stat is considered a master so that means it wouldn't even tickle you.
Putting all stats into evasion is kinda useless if you are a healer, because even if he had 99.99% chance to evade he will still get one-shot so the 100 recovery is a waste stats.
If he wanted to be a evade healer or something at least be with the hero so that 100 recovery won't be wasted.

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda weird to me. A real lot of isekais state that their fantasy worlds are just like from fantasy games, usually MMO. So why is it that there's always only one guild, the adventurers' guild, that governs over all the adventure-like things? This is not how MMOs work. Just look at SAO. People there gathered into groups and created their own guilds, and I mean like normal guilds, not taverns in which you can take an everlasting (obviously, every town requires from people to register at the guild) and take some fucking sheets from a wooden board.
Edit: I forgot about the bad as fuck ranking system. F to A, F to S, E to A... whatever. Letter ranking based on how many flowers you picked for merchants and how many slimes you defeated definitely could take some changes. There's that one manga where an adventurer gets turned into a zombie, later evolving into a ghoul. He's a low rank, but he has... THE EXPERIENCE. His rank is low, yet he's helped many people way stronger than him. This is what rankings should consider the most, not the number of monsters you slaid.

Users who are viewing this thread