Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki

@huyhuy14
Tbh, getting isekaied to defeat the demonlord is basically plotless
So this is bit better

I have so much trash to read that i see this manga as good xd

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest his recovery ability kind of sucks compare to how broken it should be
the normal is 20
the master is 50
and he has 100
he should be able to even give them a buff

why didnt he just upgrade whatever gave him more health???????????????????? he could've become a tank healer and he can just heal himself if he takes too much damage, and what if your evasion fails you? in most games, you can never have 100% evasion, so mc probably has a chance to get hit, and if he does, he'll probably die.

This manga is trash on so many levels i don't even know where to start. In short, it's as bad as Chinese manhua.

Idk if i’m wrong (sb just tell me ok) but the part about the archer is a bit... since I play both support and archer class in RPGs I just simply don’t know where to begin

Okay so, for the archer class what matter most probably the accuracy and the crittical rate. Waste all that on attack damage and buff it on but it still won’t be as efficient as raising your critical rate and acuracy. I’m not saying she shouldn’t raise any attack stat at all, I’m saying I’d rather have an okay damage dealer but hit everything everytime they aim rather than somebody with high damage but miss a lot. She clearly miss some and sometimes get a One-hit-one-kill (I’ll see it as a critical here). I’m just saying it’s more effective in my book. Since she has been hunting in her town since birth she must have the dexterity and experience of an archer/hunter, I’ll just let that slide maybe she thinks put more damage on is the best when she can relies on her experience.

For the healer I agree with not dying first but man it keeps pop up in my head what if this dude recieves a blow so heavy his shield break and he also take the damage and the damage is too much he die instantly. Like man if you’re a healer and you got no def skill nor damage skill instead evasion, I understand your choice but you’ve been too reckless with the Ceberus. Sure you can’t be hit to a certain level but it doesn’t apply on your comrades. And what’s with the [shield], how hard do you need to deal your damage to shatter it, and how do we know the shield stat, how much damage per hit can it takes before being shattered completely? Can anyone just ask for a skill in a book and then got that skill max stat just by that? How much is his mana and how can you know that, since his ex party member got a mana drain before. The difference between heal and recovery? Does recovery covers the missing limps also and does that mean they use his mana everytime he heals and recovers people? How much can his mana be I mean his skill type is classified as the third skill type so it uses up his inner energy though.

But I’ll keep reading since I like the art style. Thank you scanlation team

This guy is not a gamer, at all. A specialized class isn't "dump all of your points into a single stat." If you want to be an evasion freak that is fine, but you should also be putting points into attack and accuracy so that you can cycle attacks and dodges, making more of a "counterattack" build. Even in MMORPGs where classes are most distinct, healers still have damaging attacks. The author makes it painfully aware that he has never touched an RPG game.

Why tf if evasion was so broken in this world would you not start putting points into attack at lvl 2?? He’s basically useless solo and continues to up eva.. this plots dumb af

Fed-Kun's army
Is he retarded he obviously wouldn't be in this mess if were to just say "I have a 100 sp in recovery" friggin idiot

Dex-chan lover
For those saying he is stupid for not telling others that he has 100 sp in recovery, other than the ones he grouped with, majority of the others would likely not even believe him.

Most adventurers have only 20-30 points in their specialty when they are high in level (Since they all start with low stats normally), so you think they would believe a fella claiming he had 100 recovery points and 50 evasion points when he is only a beginner adventurer? At 50 points, they are considered masters in that field.

Plus, there is the problem of what would happen if the king found out he had 100 points in recovery already. You think the king would let the MC roam free? (He's already trying to get him assassinated). It would be detrimental to mention how high his recovery points are.

Is he making the best choices? No, but going around blabbing something that shouldn't be blabbed about would be even worse. Just my thoughts on it.

Dex-chan lover
@StoovTV
It doesnt matter what he puts stats in since this is manga the mc got infinite plot armor and could beat everything it 1 in each stat.

@xboxbam You put more thought into your defense of this rubbish than the manga’s author. Like they summon these all power “heroes” and would be surprised if they did not average stats? You can clearly tell how forced it was how devoid they were of any common sense to find out any more of what the heroes possess other than stats. How they rushed to persecute him because the author isn’t clever enough to develop a reasonable premise to his predicament. Seriously everyone is like, “omg he put his points into stats!” Like the only factor in their world is stats.

Such garbage story with a forced premise I am surprised it has a rating above 7.

Dex-chan lover
The brain-drain is total with this manga.

Don't read it, bypass it if you want anything with something resembling humans and not 1990s-era AI reactions.

You'll love this manga if you guys are drunk. Manga like this enforces the idea of needing a dumb mc tag.

Wouldn't he be legitimately useless if he's only good at dodging and never put points into the stats needed to increase his healing?

Edit: also tanks exist so you don't need to dump points into a stat that is useless for healer, the king is the real hero

Power Uploader
Thank god for the comments, I'm gonna avoid this trash, I hate retarded MCs more than anything. And also the description is just so unappealing.

Is the elf bipolar? She told mc they can't handle the enemies but then she goes back by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread