Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki

Dex-chan lover
why is it shota if he is 13? thats a teenager, should be shounen instead

edit: nvm i guess its because the manga started out with him as 8 years old or something

Contributor
@0181sam:

Also last I knew the staff has un-clarified that the "shouta" (and also "loli") tag essentially has no set meaning on this site, and so groups and people use them... however they feel like. (Given the paedophilic connotations of the tags, this has as one would imagine led to some contention.)

(I'm personally torn between tearing down every fairly-dubious instance like this that I see, or just leaving them alone to avoid tag wars. If you want me to take this one down I'd be happy to, though someone else might put it back up. Last I'd heard there was supposed to be a tag overhaul eventually that addresses this among other things...? I haven't been following it closely though.)

The light novel feels somewhat directionless and plain.
so far the maga seems to have a better flow

Dex-chan lover
I truly despise this new trend of magazines releasing manga in tiny little parts instead of whole chapters, it's the worst thing to happen to manga in years.

tbh, idrky but i feel like this manga gives off the depressing vibes from the art style unlike others which has cheerful art style. Maybe its just me lol

Man I’m dropping this you have to wait a week for like six pages
s not worth it.

Im gonna stick with this even though it takes a while for the parts of the chapters to come out it seems like a good story.

Literally takes like 5 months for 2 chapters

I'll come back here in couple months but dropping it for right now.

This is another one of those stories where the actual manga is great and has wonderful momentum throughout the chapters, but is completely screwed over through scanlators.

Now I know many of you will be extremely defensive of this, and say that I should just start scanlating myself if I don't like how its done, but at the very least I would enjoy having a chapter released every 3 months or so, instead of tiny snippets of one chapter spread during that time.

You would think it would have the tag 'magic' . I look forward to seeing his adventure.

This is interesting. It’s funny and unique traits. Even though it’s op but it’s personality makes up for it, besides the cliche plot.

At least I wish there’s no decimal chapter and romance genre. Though it’s only wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread