Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Dex-chan lover
@lumpur because secretly all guys are kids at heart... except for the ones that got their souls crushed by society of course

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
There's a difference between childlike and childish. To be curious and innocent is childlike; to be a petty sore loser is childish.

There's nothing wrong with being childlike in the same way that there's nothing correct about a grown adult being childish - especially in front of real children, let alone your children. That's why we don't like how Nishikata is being portrayed here.

Dex-chan lover
After weeks of getting all those nice Chi-focused chapters we're once more treated to Nishikata being immature. It was fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so, there's only one explanation. Chi isn't nishikata's kid. Nishikata saved takano from an abusive relationship or something and then they found out she was pregnant. So they got married and decided to raise the kid are their own. There's no other explanation.

Ova karakai Jouzu No Takagi-san has been released. Let's see:
Đã có OVA KARAKAI JOUZU NO TAKAGI-SAN VIETSUB MỜI BẠN XEM TẠI ĐÂY:

OVA KARAKAI JOUZU NO TAKAGI-SAN: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkXIbLnstnQnjE6Jf3YGaNKR1t5eNx7eJ

Contributor
And somehow, Chi lost. LOL, She is definitely daddy's little girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely agree with the idea that they need to make Nishikata act like an actual married adult, rather than like he's still in school.
Him still competing with her is one thing, him having trouble holding her hands is another.

Though I think that 47 was actually rather good about that, since it's less embarrassment over the idea of KISSING YOUR WIFE, and more embarrassment over the times she pulled stuff like that on you when you were younger.

I think the best way to think about it is that the times we see Nishikata act like that are the exceptions, and not necessarily how he always acts.

Aggregator gang
https://mangadex.org/manga/29320/karakai-jouzu-no-takagi-san-karakaix2-doujinshi

THIS HERE EXPLAINS HOW CHI CAME BEEEE!!!!!

It's not that she's that omniscient. He happens to be incredibly dull. It took him ten freaking years to figure out that his wife might have set the trap way earlier than e thought.

Dex-chan lover
Who would have expected that angry sex would make something so precious.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this to death but i think they need to be more lovely dovey once in a while, i mean they love each other, he faced the feelings hes denying in the other manga, they should show it!

But even if they dont this is still amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread