Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso

Fed-Kun's army
Ch 50 page 17-27 is what I'd say make this somewhat a good companion piece to the R18 version of this manga.

Some point to mull over:
  • Both Yamagishi (male MC) and Iida (female MC) have some screw loose, namely Yamagishi have cuckold tendency that enjoy imagining their loved one having sex with someone else, and Iida probably have something like sadistic tendency that enjoy seeing their loved one having painful pleasure.
  • Page 24-28 shows that Iida doesnt like having sex with other people when the story pacing imply that she did the deed with other people, so it means all the explicit "stories" shown in page 18-21 is fabricated by Iida to tell Yamagishi that enjoy this 'cuck scenario'
(it doesnt explained in the story that Yamagishi know this is fabricated or not, but it probably leans to Yamagishi believing Iida does what she told in the stories).
  • Page 30-31 reinforces sadistic Iida that she like seeing Yamagishi pained expression
  • Based on page 32-33, we can infer that both Yamagishi and Iida actually have feeling for each other, but chose this kind of relationship because of said tendency above.
  • So 2 abnomal people that enjoy the kind of connection they have. That the general mass might view them as weird.

You could say the R18 version is Yamagishi delusion pictured (it shows the sex that Iida does like it actually happened), and this All-ages version is what actually happened in real life (all the sex shown in R18 is fabricated because of point 2 above)
But thats just my interpretation, or maybe I'm reading too much into this lol.
wait there 18+ ver of this , can you sent me a link , on mangadex there only 2 chap that uploaded 2 years ago

wait there 18+ ver of this , can you sent me a link , on mangadex there only 2 chap that uploaded 2 years ago
You can find it at the usual place, exh or nhen
Search karami zakari or the author katsura airi

This has to be some kind of a mental illness... Is author a cuckold too? This seems like it's based on some real events.
maybe not personal, maybe someone close. In the end the issue of cuckolds in Japan is very common. Couples tend to accept their spouse's infidelity to avoid disturbing the stability of their families. Generally, they accept that their partner has a lover, since they cannot give them the "affection" they want, men and women.

Dex-chan lover
I have never seen a MC that was such a loser piece of shit and deserved more to end up dying alone. All of the girls except Akaneya should be on the streets where they belong. Iida actually did try to make it easy for him to leave though.

"I love you." (Oh, I better not tell her that I love her too because she might reject me.)

The ending was a bit confusing, had to re-read it multiple times. Basically Riho lied about joining the 3some with Fujino. And later she still lies like with the storeowner who turns out to still have his wife.

Beginning was great and ending was great as well. Had some weak moments, but the girls were hot

7/10

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck did they manage to make this even more emotionally fucked up than the Doujin. That's almost an accomplishment in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread