Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 9.2 - Karate vs Planewalker 1 (Bottom)

Aggregator gang
Why did they build a Washington monument lol? All they need is the flags, annoying old asf Chinese auntie tourists, political demonstrations, and plane clothed police, and we are good.

I don’t know if it is from the original manga or from the translator but the frikadellers sounds suspiciously close to frikandellen, a Dutch fast food. Might be a weird reference.

Fed-Kun's army
lol. ok that doesn't just look like the Washington monument. that IS the Washington monument, it even has the giant pool, the only thing missing from that shot is the capital building... This is clear cultural appropriation! This series needs to be deleted from Mangadex, removed from the publishing site, the site needs to be deplatformed, the author and artist canceled, and Japan deleted from the planet. #insertSJWpropogandahere

Dex-chan lover
It's one thing to just use the Washington monument, it's another to even use the surroundings the exact same as well. Lmao.

@Geergrinder Or it could be the Danish dish Frikadelle or Frikadeller with an R at the end which makes it plural.
they are basically pan fried meatballs made out of halv ground pork and halv ground veal and some other ingredients
they are quite a bit smaller then the ones in the manga though

Dex-chan lover
@Geergrinder I don't know, googling what you said gets me a hotdog of some kind, but frikadeller gets me a plate of meatballs, better fitting the description in the manga.

Jeeze, he's a transmigrator and yet he goes around like a terrorist blowing up symbolic buildings of the country. Getting 9/11 vibes.

@Salfaro The Washington monument is just a pure white obelisk. The reason it becomes recognizable as it is when you have that giant pool in front of it. Obelisks are better known to come from Egyptian culture, but yea this was obviously a rip off of the Washington monument, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@AmericanJedi it also has the windows and the holes where the lights are. that was when I recognized it. I also just thot it was an obelisk until I saw that >_< then the pool reveal just confirmed my suspicion lol.

Users who are viewing this thread