6b458873-3f37-4ab4-a6fd-fdef5224f49e
D dokidoki Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 13, 2018 Messages 4,407 Apr 11, 2026 #2 IT LIVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Thx for translations
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,023 Apr 11, 2026 #3 me trying to understand why it's erotica when they can't even show anything
20471120 Member Joined Apr 11, 2026 Messages 23 Apr 11, 2026 #4 Junomano said: me trying to understand why it's erotica when they can't even show anything Click to expand... alota erotica is like that
Junomano said: me trying to understand why it's erotica when they can't even show anything Click to expand... alota erotica is like that
20471120 Member Joined Apr 11, 2026 Messages 23 Apr 11, 2026 #5 Chapter 7 is nowhere to be found but theres 8 and 9 edit: I lied chapter 7 is found Last edited: Apr 12, 2026
xanon Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,050 Apr 12, 2026 #6 My headcanon is Nene likes Kano and is using the threat of the class prez to get with her.
dna423 Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 81 Apr 12, 2026 #7 20471120 said: Chapter 7 is nowhere to be found but theres 8 and 9 edit: I lied chapter 7 is found Click to expand... how's the quality? I still have ch7 ripped from https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_006299_S/episodes/KC_0062990000200011_E?episodeType=first Now let's see if chapter 10 will be delayed again. Release date is always 1 months apart but then gets delayed 2-3 times.
20471120 said: Chapter 7 is nowhere to be found but theres 8 and 9 edit: I lied chapter 7 is found Click to expand... how's the quality? I still have ch7 ripped from https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_006299_S/episodes/KC_0062990000200011_E?episodeType=first Now let's see if chapter 10 will be delayed again. Release date is always 1 months apart but then gets delayed 2-3 times.
Gothic_Catalyst Dex-chan lover Joined May 28, 2019 Messages 1,904 Apr 12, 2026 #8 Thank you for the extra.