Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
He's truly a Kazuma

0Z8sLxU.jpg

I'm confused what happened after she came out of the bathroom sequencing was awkwardly portrayed.

Also with her staring in the mirror I'm assuming he cant deal with himself becoming a girl and I'm assuming 3 year time gap theres a dark backstory to it.

Dex-chan lover
this dense motherfucker LMAO good thing he isn't that dense tho when probing her for questions and shit and letting her stay over

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what happened but @zips I get those kind of vibes from the constant vaguing and no money. But of course we can't have that so I guess we'll just have to see what happened.

Dex-chan lover
don't try to explain or justify your trans-formation. unless you're getting fully medical and all that shit, it's just magic. don't.

but other than that, i like the pacing so far. very step by step. the hinting at a bleak situation with haruka gives me some dark flashbacks i'd rather not remember but this manga has a story it wants to tell so i'll be cool with it. i'm just hoping by the end of this, we'll still be in the fluffy part of the romance spectrum.

Dex-chan lover
I'm no mathematician but isn't 1 in every 1000 people way too many fucking people?
Like how could this tokyo kid need to look this shit up on wikipedia, there's no way he hasn't already met someone who has had this happen to them

Users who are viewing this thread