Kareshi ga Iru no ni

Dex-chan lover
the first one is the worst tbh cause of rape the rest is ok now still NTR though

Group Leader
@24element Probably close to the lowest, but I always take ratings of any sort of hentai, smut, NTR, ecchi, etc with a grain of salt. Lots of people score them a 1 without even looking at them because they get so worked up over the genre. I've definitely read LOTS of manga that were far more worthless than this series. But whatever, people gotta have their triggers.

Art is great, story could be better. I was hoping it's more convincing and made more sense. But eh, what's new? This is common in Hentai. Oh, and please add the H tag so people are aware. Thanks.

if someone bumps into the author of this in the streets can you beat the shit out of him for me?

Dex-chan lover
@Talon13184
This is very true, unfortunately. I mean, to each their own but giving the lowest score just because they hate the theme/tags/uploader/etc without giving it much thought really doesn't help. I've read manga that's been score bombed and turns out it's not as bad as the 1's make it out to be.

Fed-Kun's army
@ClinTEastwooD The manga has 3 chapters, you really think there's a dedicated fanbase to hating it? I don't think this is THAT bad, but it definitely should have a hentai tag. If I saw this on nhentai, it would just be meh. NTR isn't godly or satanic. It's meh, just like literally every other niche fetish. Nothing wrong with it. I think the art is pretty average for most hentai and it's settings are pretty meh too. This hentai is just a 5. Literally nothing good or bad about it. It's an okay hentai, but it's bad as a manga. I don't understand how it doesn't have the hentai tag and I never fucking will.

Edit: Just saying you can find WAY better NTR than this weak ass shit. I can fuck with NTR, this shit is just average. It's a 5 as a hentai and a 4 as a manga.

Dex-chan lover
Objectively speaking, this deserves the rating it has because it's close to bottom-tier on all levels, but most things that deserve this rating are actually rated quite a bit higher than that so I can't help but think that this website is full of insecure cucks who can't help but 1-star-bomb what they fear, because they know it's what they deserve, deep down.

If ntr hentai doujins become Manga. the manga.
I think I know why it has low ratings, It's a book for the ntr loving folk, I dont like ntr, but I mean it says right there.

3 stars for the story? makes sense., but if people rate 3 stars just for the ntr then read somewhere else.

it pains me to see someones work is ridiculed from people who didnt like the genre from the start.
but if you rated very low for the stupid plot, or other story related things, then makes sense.

example: I like vanilla chocolate, so I rate the companies who sells them depending on the way they present it and it's taste.
but I hate dark chocolate, so any dark chocolate bars I see, I will find the company and put low reviews on their bars.
no matter the presentation or taste.

but what twinklecake says, trash stories like these that aren't ntr still get higher ratings, so I'm just thinking that people who see this just rate it lower because it is ntr.
and it's stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, am I fan of NTR? Hell no, hate the stuff, but I don't think this manga deserves the score it got.
The art is decent enough, but I think the story is a bit lacking for it to be a manga. Maybe if it was on a hentai site it would have been better for the author, but I can understand him just wanting to make a series for the hell of it

My rating would have probably been in the 6-7/10 zone. Not enough story to keep me invested, but it's something to read if you're bored.

If you see ntr in the description please just ignore it and move on with your life. Dont just rate it low without reading the manga just because ntr

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure I read a hentai of this? No wait the hentai was wayyyyyyyy better and wholesome this is a just a slut. @ me and I’ll try to find the code

Users who are viewing this thread