Karsearin: Adventures of a Red Dragon

Group Leader
when you're a 300 year old dragon that can't even wield elementals

i read the raws and it's kind of ridiculous how weak he is, especially in ch29 (
i mean, he even revealed his dragon form and he still got beaten around for a full chapter
)

I'm not gay but damn I'm feeling something for this dragon alright. I need to assess myself.

Real summary: Dragon turns into a trap using magic and decides to try and live amongst humans, only to witness their conflicts and cruelty.

Contributor
Finally, a series that inflicts an amount of suffering on par with the protagonist of Houseki no Kuni / Land of the Lustrous!

I get the impression so far that the premise of this story is going to be one of those "everybody is an asshole, and if you get attached to any of the characters that aren't evil the author is going to try and punish you for it." stories. I'll be frank I can't think of a more boring premise than that, maybe 500 consecutive hours of peek-a-boo?
Other comments who have read ahead are saying that the MC being a dragon basically does not come up in the story.
Heck where I am RIGHT NOW I don't even know who the main character is, it doesn't feel like it's Arin, he feels like a ducky on a string, a child's toy drug along by the story of literally no significance at all to the story in any way, and the chapters I'm reading reflect that as I think I've seen him once? maybe? recently and he didn't do anything. He doesn't feel like a blank slate, he feels like an inconsequential background character that for whatever reason was given a name and put on the cover and now the author would really like to get Arin out of the way so they can show you their large scale D&D game.

Male dragon + Korean: Don't tell me, this is another gay story (maybe just hint but still gay). Korean artist always do it to attract more female readers, sicko.

Users who are viewing this thread