Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru ~Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 24…

Dex-chan lover
The chills reading this chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter!
1x.webp

-thankyouforthechapter

Dex-chan lover
It does feel nice to see how competent each of the characters are. He really is a great teacher, and it's even more clear when his students are treated so seriously because of their strength. That's once thing this manga does really well. He's a force of nature on his own, but so are his students.

Supporter
can someone tell me what the expressions meant when he grabbed the sword? was it a sound or an aura? There must be something for them to react this way.? just him holding the sword without anything happening cant be it?!
They called him a dragon and now he finally has his claw. My guess would be that their instincts kicked in like "oh shit, I'm glad he's on our side."

Dex-chan lover
For how little he actually gets to show off, I always like how they portray the impression of the MC by people who know just how powerful he is, like the kraken imagery. Being able to exude a frightening enough aura that people reflexively feel it just from getting hold of a special sword is pretty badass.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, I love that nun. She popped up right through the fucking roof.

It does feel nice to see how competent each of the characters are. He really is a great teacher, and it's even more clear when his students are treated so seriously because of their strength. That's once thing this manga does really well. He's a force of nature on his own, but so are his students.
I hate it when all the characters around the MC are made incompetent just to make him look better both friend and foe. It's really nice to have one that doesn't do that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That part when Beryl gripped his new sword for the 1st time and his two former students felt that "something has been switched on" is kinda cool
And really, his former students are really a cut above the rest. He really enabled each one of them to live out their potentials.

Users who are viewing this thread