Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Group Leader
I find that this series is losing a bit of its rhythm.
Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Me who's forgotten everything:
"Kasumi? Who? Do we know her already? Who's that guy?"

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Kasumi his sister? Or am I misremembering.

If she's a friend of the boss, lady, he can just explain he was dragged here by his friends and didn't want to sell out his gf. Simple

Dex-chan lover
can't we move to them starting to get open and public about their relationship... and maybe start touching on future planning for marriage and stuffs?

even if one of them brings the topic of moving in would be more interesting than whatever this plot is currently...

Dex-chan lover
The clothing store you guys translated as "Koniwaro" is clearly meant to be a Uniqlo reference:
header.svg

It's pretty stylized but the first character in the second row is ク not ワ. All that was changed in the manga is ユ to コ. So something like "Koniqlo" would be better.

Dex-chan lover
oh snap, so it happened but not in any way i could predict looool

anf

Aggregator gang
I guess I don't really know how the Japanese would feel about going to a mixer when you're in a relationship already. For me, I would only be worried if my partner didn't come back on the night they went.
Of course telling my partner and having them tell me is the most important part of that though. Maybe it's a huge deal in Japan to go to a mixer when you have a partner already and it's grounds for breaking up.
It just seems really stupid that Aoki didn't tell her that he was going to a mixer, especially right after they just had a heart to heart about their relationship. Pretty shitty of him.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, saying he was dragged here implies more of a social obligation, which is more accurate to say. At least that's the idiom common in America, I don't know if it's the same for non-freedom land. @cor3zone

Dex-chan lover
cousin route, I'm not leaving the ship no matter what !

... no, I'll get on any ship beside the actual one in fact 😪

Users who are viewing this thread