Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Double-page supporter
He should become the loli's slave while at the same time being the other girl's master. Win-win

Dex-chan lover
Umm, does a light novel / web novel translation of this exist online somewhere? I'm feeling like I read this years ago and I'm getting a serious case of deja vu. Th base premise, I remember so clearly. Was the project DMCA'd and wiped from history or something? I can't find anything on this. I seriously feel like this is, or was close to something I read on Bakatsuki a long time ago. Yet, when I checked, the first volume LN only went on sale Jan 2017. The numbers don't add up.

A bit different from other romcoms tbh. It has a masochist, sadist and a fujoshi(lewl). looking forward for this one. 8/10

MMC is nothing new but the girls are quite interesting.

Group Leader
Wouldn't be surprised if the supposed love letter wasn't supposed to be for him.
xd

@ShayGuy the way they act like it isn't a possibility at all makes me think you're right. If he ever suspected her then it wouldn't be her.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a guy and having every girl in your life ruin your impression of them within the span of a week. That’s what this is — Everyday A New Girl Disappoints Me: The Manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hijinx
That's only because MC has shit taste. A yandere mistress who stuffs her just-worn-still-warm panties into your mouth while straddling you? How could a real man say no to that? And whenever the mistress allows it, the slave may take out the dog for a walk... pure bliss right there

Fujoshis should burn, though

Fed-Kun's army
After the sister chapter comes out. I want there to be a poll on who everyone will choose. Let see people's taste

Users who are viewing this thread