Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Damn it left me hanging

Art is fucking great though

Translation is funny

You've heard of advertising anime, now get ready for advertising manga. Man really made a whole manga just to promote the LN what a cunt

Du coup, je voulais trop connaître la suite alors je suis entrain de lire le light novel à partir du chapitre 4...j'espère y trouver une "vraie "fin cette fois ci ☺️

Dex-chan lover
For a light novel adaptation it ended fine, the mystery was finally solved and a status-quo ending leaves it difficult to actively dislike the manga. While every character barring MC here was a complete degenerate, some were more degenrate than others. And different tastes too, a harem ending would have felt off.

Regardless, the degeneracy was  not expected from the first few chapters. The story is genuinely hilarious at times with its setups, able to bring bouts of laughter from the reader. The translations helped. They were broken and off in a way that gave the story a special charm. The story became a game of which fetish would the author bring next, this keeping me on my toes.

Not fantastic, but fun nonetheless.

7/10.

Supporter
For a light novel adaptation it ended fine, the mystery was finally solved and a status-quo ending leaves it difficult to actively dislike the manga. While every character barring MC here was a complete degenerate, some were more degenrate than others. And different tastes too, a harem ending would have felt off.

Regardless, the degeneracy was  not expected from the first few chapters. The story is genuinely hilarious at times with its setups, able to bring bouts of laughter from the reader. The translations helped. They were broken and off in a way that gave the story a special charm. The story became a game of which fetish would the author bring next, this keeping me on my toes.

Not fantastic, but fun nonetheless.

7/10.
At least it ended where the anime did and didn't drag on to where the LN went off the rails. Nostalgic fun if you don't think about what came next.

Dex-chan lover
Where the fuck the last volume that supposed to release at 2021?

The best manga art I've seen, at least as far as ecchi goes. Hope CHuN hops on another project sometime soon

Users who are viewing this thread