Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Sandboxes are not scary

I wonder if children's sandbox are better for making sandcastles due to all the children that piss in them. It should lead to a similar effect as sand near an ocean but the grains would be larger due to a lack of erosion. The large grain size would likely help make the structures more solid for the same reason we use bricks instead of concrete in buildings. So in conclusion children's sandpits should have the best sandcastle sand.
I read this in Ron Swanson's voice.

Dex-chan lover
I like it... but... well, doesn't sound to realistic with the ending. Why? Most people won't remember anything they did when they were 5 years old. I'm sure there are people who don't even remember when they were 10.

Dex-chan lover
I like it... but... well, doesn't sound to realistic with the ending. Why? Most people won't remember anything they did when they were 5 years old. I'm sure there are people who don't even remember when they were 10.
Traumatic events like that can be big exceptions. I still remember an event from that age (5)…

I sneaked out of the house by myself to “take a walk” and got lost. I remember crossing the main street because I thought I saw a sign that I was taught was on houses that could help lost kids (a couple years later that system was killed off because it was abusable) only to realize it was a “dog warning” sign instead. I remember asking for help in a convenience store, and the clerk “gave” me one of these stringy cheese stick I had seen on TV but never tasted. I remember the ridiculous shouting fit my father had, not because I put myself in danger, but because he had to pay for that stupid cheese stick I hadn’t asked for. I also remember that my mother, once home, told me something that made me completely stop acknowledging her existence for 6 months, that was so horrible that it is the only thing I can’t remember, and that I could never convince her to remind me.

This happened 31 years ago. It will probably never leave my mind. And it was FAR from being as traumatic as being attacked by a ghost.
So yes. People can remember things from such a young age.

Last edited:
Well the kid NOT becoming a construction worker is probably a good thing. I thought Kaya would disintegrate that shovel, what is it made of fckn chrome vanadium?

Users who are viewing this thread