Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Sandboxes are not scary

Dex-chan lover
The incident in this chapter makes me think of Sandygast and Palossand, since both Pokemon are haunted sandcastles.

Anyways, Kurage Bunch, publisher of Kaya-chan, is doing voice-overs of Kaya-chan chapters! Kaya and Chie's voices were similar to what I had imagined.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if children's sandbox are better for making sandcastles due to all the children that piss in them. It should lead to a similar effect as sand near an ocean but the grains would be larger due to a lack of erosion. The large grain size would likely help make the structures more solid for the same reason we use bricks instead of concrete in buildings. So in conclusion children's sandpits should have the best sandcastle sand.

Dex-chan lover
The incident in this chapter makes me think of Sandygast and Palossand, since both Pokemon are haunted sandcastles.

Anyways, Kurage Bunch, publisher of Kaya-chan, is doing voice-overs of Kaya-chan chapters! Kaya and Chie's voices were similar to what I had imagined.
I sure hope dad and ghosts sharing same VA isn't some intentional foreshadowing...

Dex-chan lover
She must be attracting the ghosts or something, otherwise all children would already have disappeared from the others kindergartens at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
She must be attracting the ghosts or something, otherwise all children would already have disappeared from the others kindergartens at this rate.
Or they have been replaced. And/or when spirited away, no one remembers the person anymore

Dex-chan lover
I need Namu biblically

That said, he's literally Rom from Meiruko-chan isn't he? The overlap is crazy

Dex-chan lover

The annoying kid reminds me of this

Dex-chan lover
Swings aren't safe, picture books are dangerous, the sandbox is a no-go...
Kaya-chan is really the only thing keeping this kindergarten from becoming a ghost town (in more ways than one).
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread