Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Loud voices are not scary

Dex-chan lover
As stated in my note at the end of the chapter, I am dropping this series due to life circumstances. Scanlating a single chapter requires more than a dozen hours of free time, which I think is better spent preparing for clinical work, caring or my father, or just sleeping.

My desire to finish scanlating Moukin-chan still lingers in my heart, though. There are two volumes left, and considering that the Spanish TL team graciously gave me the cleans for the entire rest of the series, all I have to do is to typeset, which makes chapter releases for that series very feasible. With that in mind, I may finish Moukin-chan during the holiday season (i.e. December).

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr

Dex-chan lover
I know that was dark spirit but I will never understand why people get excited over children laughing, yelling or babies crying. They are little. They don't know better.

As stated in my note at the end of the chapter, I am dropping this series due to life circumstances. Scanlating a single chapter requires more than a dozen hours of free time, which I think is better spent preparing for clinical work, caring or my father, or just sleeping.

My desire to finish scanlating Moukin-chan still lingers in my heart, though. There are two volumes left, and considering that the Spanish TL team graciously gave me the cleans for the entire rest of the series, all I have to do is to typeset, which makes chapter releases for that series very feasible. With that in mind, I may finish Moukin-chan during the holiday season (i.e. December).

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr

Thank you for all of your hard work!! May your father be healthy. I can't stop saying thank you for translating this manga out of your free time. Wishing you the best in life.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr
Godspeed dude!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the work on this series translator! You’ve done a great work so far, so I also hope someone who loves this series as much will pick it up.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr
You're one of the few translators that actually does a great job and doesn't have constant grammatical mistakes x.x You put lots of care into your work and I'm very grateful for it. I'll miss you dearly and tbh, I'm positive that whoever picks this up will suck ass, so I'm probably gonna drop this wonderful series.

That said, it can't be helped with life circumstances. You need to take care of yourself and your father first and foremost, so please do so!

Thanks again for your wonderful work :)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work you put in this series, i love this series as much as you do.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr
Thanks for your wonderful work, and good luck :salute:

Dex-chan lover

Thanks for reading,
SpookiLurkr
Thanks for mentioning caring for father ... need to practice that sooner. Right now he still shows a strong front.

Dex-chan lover
Kaya is much stronger than the aunt, since she can straight up get rid of the evil spirits.

Much more precious and cuter and daughterer too :glee: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
As everyone said, thank you very much for sharing your work with us all @SpookiLurkr, this series is fantastic, and if not for you we wouldn't even be aware of it. The work you've done has been nothing short of professional and of great quality, and even if we'll miss it, we wish you nothing less than the best of luck and health on your endeavors (also, kudos for working in such an underappreciated but still very important area) and lots energy and perseverance to be able to care for your father with love and compassion, and that may he have a good recovery however possible.

Now, to the chapter! Well I actually don't have much to say besides RIP for that guy, and wow the mirror world Teacher still acts very much in tone with the original one regarding the kids, I wonder if that'll be addressed eventually. I think it's been mentioned before by someone else, but still, this series would work fantastically in a collab with Mieruko-chan, they deal with similar themes in such a similarly well done but still different way, while also keeping a similar tone.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all the Translations good luck in all that you do.

Users who are viewing this thread