Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The only cliche it didn't speed run was getting revenge. Honestly, they should have just done it in the first chapter and then made clean slate that way.

Dex-chan lover
after banished form party, why evry mc get op power and loli or slave hmmmmm.

Where is...
The T H O T Slayer?

I really wonder why he didn't go back to the Hero after leveling up, to give him a few couple of good punches.

Double-page supporter
Skill Saving... that's a very useful ability. You struggle hard and slow, only to be boosted at the end AND get changed into a higher race.

To me, WORTH IT! Also, those women... FRACK OFF! You have nothing on beastkin!

@danymu

But the cure for this one is a higher cost. With Naofumi, it was constant medicine. This one needs a power boost since her stature is shot.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, punch that mofo.
I know his pain, and why he bought a slave.
Right now he just need someone by his side for ease of mind.

Dex-chan lover
speedreading the translated novel, wow did no expect a sudden twist in the 'ntr/revenge' revelation. Different than what [My GF is a thot and I got kicked out] story i've been reading

@ultraleaf
of course it was familiar, it look just like this manga !
https://mangadex.org/title/53235/my-lover-was-stolen-and-i-was-kicked-out-of-the-hero-s-party-but-i-awakened-to-the-ex-skill-fixed-damage-and-became-invincible-now-let-s-begin-some-revenge

on what i see she currently has and what she has on the cover.... those got pretty large
and another exile type of isekai/betrayal manga to my list

Users who are viewing this thread