Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

I read the novel and I'm genuinely surprised

In chapter 10 of the novel, the slave alresdy got to level 100...

Edit:
By the end of the very same chapter i mentioned, the slave achieved level 200...

Like, WTF 🤣🤣

the "warior" *cough* doesnt look like 0815 hero at all *cough*
close to the record for me it took 10 panels for me to drop it( y is it always dumb woman y not a dude + u never see gay relationships (isekai trash not shoujo ok)yeah self insert and all but its like hetero is the only thing that exists)
oh yeah pls stop doing fiance trash i wanna have more trash hero stuff (ik there are a few but i know exactly 1 where the mc isnt acting like a hero cause defeat the evil ..)

Soooooooo..................it's Shield Hero minus isekai rape accusations plus NTR? Time for me to once again read the same series over and over and feel dumb for it

This whole guy turns high level instantly isn't inherently bad depending on how it is done, let us hope this does not turn into complete utter revenge garbage. By that I mean it isn't relying too much on revenge but still uses it as a way to move on, or at least do revenge well. This comment is getting long for my style, but lets just hope this manga does itself well, even if not revenge focused.
I could be stupid, but I won't say anymore until a few more chapters come out.

for a momment i thought this will become yaoi because at first he said want to buy "HE" slave. LoL

Dex-chan lover
Shield hero became boring so I dropped it. Let's see how this manga is doing.

*BIPPPP**BIIIIIIIPP**BIIIPPPPP*

HELLO, ARE YOU THE ONE WHO ORDERED A TRUCK OF CLICHES ? WHERE DO I DUMP THEM ?

Dex-chan lover
That description tho...

OIvo5GO.jpg

@grom yeah, from the description this one stinks of being the self-insert wish-fulfillment of some basement dweller incel.

Fed-Kun's army
Who needs chapters when you have descriptions? Might as well just put the rest of the novel in the description if there's no character limit

@xeno77 Can you tell me some of those trash heroes? The only one I know is FFF-Class Trashero

@marcarroiz if u want names u are at the wrong address i cant remember shit even my relatives sometimes (just the names)
but there are a lot that have a healer as mc and that dude is a hero but kills everyone else that gets calked hero or something alike but of course they are evil
in general its revenge stories most of the time
its not called trash hero but he doesn't act like one at all so i guess u can calk them that

the thing is i think uk those already cause they are quite popular
pls tell me if u find any other trash hero mangas

btw iam just recalling those so there is a possibility that i forgot some of them
the problem with most of the healer ones is its 70% "fan rape" (the mix of fan service and rape cause thats the only thing u see) and 30% story (its not that good tho)

wait i remembered one with magic (has semi rape tho, semi cause he brainwashed them)*
https://mangadex.org/title/50056/the-other-world-s-wizard-does-not-chant
there u go
*the reason y i call it semi rape is cause i said its not rape if u enjoy it (so u want it ) (some dude said thats not true so there we go )
and i wouldn't call remodeling a brain a drug so i think she isnt the same person anymore (for example if u say if u have a 100% clone of u is that u over 70% are gonna say no again i said 100%, so if u have something that looks like the person but thinks diffrent and has a different brain i guess its a new person)

Dex-chan lover
bro the writer needs to slow down that was arc one of a story not chapter one. also, somebody liked shield hero lol

Users who are viewing this thread