Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Ch. 27

Supporter
51c.gif

Guys, Help.​

Aggregator gang
I was so confused that I had to stop midway. Seems that there are either pages that doesn’t belong to this chapter or that they are completely in the wrong order.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I wasn't the only one confused about the pages this chapter. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
It was late. He accompanied her until they reached the store because he didn't want her to go home alone at night. She gets attacked. He was still close by when it happened. If he wasn't there who knows what could've happened. Yet she decides that it was the bigger issue that he was with her sister. Are we really going to have the same cheap drama we had about 6 chapters ago?

Dex-chan lover
It was late. He accompanied her until they reached the store because he didn't want her to go home alone at night. She gets attacked. He was still close by when it happened. If he wasn't there who knows what could've happened. Yet she decides that it was the bigger issue that he was with her sister. Are we really going to have the same cheap drama we had about 6 chapters ago?
i totally agree, feels like they just blow stuff out of proportion to make writing easier.

Supporter
Having recently read the fourth volume of the light novel where this happens, I have to say that I think the light novel does a much better job of explaining Kashima and Kurose's thought processes than this chapter does. I highly recommend reading the light novel if you really want to understand the character's motivations.

Dex-chan lover
instead of worrying about YOUR SISTER your first thought was "you were with her" instead of "how was she", great, cant believe it got to the point where i'm more sympathetic towards maria and like her more than luna

Dex-chan lover
"Conveniently placed molester" to drag the sh*t out. Two bad decisions in once 🙄

Dex-chan lover
instead of worrying about YOUR SISTER your first thought was "you were with her" instead of "how was she", great, cant believe it got to the point where i'm more sympathetic towards maria and like her more than luna
Yeah, for someone who says they want to reconnect with their sister, she certainly showed how much she cared for her at that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread