Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
EUKMYYBXkAAZ8Lg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Icanfixher.PNG
Also i love how she is self aware. Only took her 10 chapters to realise "talking about ex'es every fucking time is a no go"
I was half expecting she kept that until sex, then looked at MC's silly bean and said " wow thats a lot smaller than my other ex boyfriends cock" or something like, she screamed another dudes name during the deed.
Author wants you to believe she is just a considerate GF wants to fullfil all of her BFs wishes. Yet she keep doing shit that belongs to the streets.

Dex-chan lover
Icanfixher.PNG
Also i love how she is self aware. Only took her 10 chapters to realise "talking about ex'es every fucking time is a no go"
I was half expecting she kept that until sex, then looked at MC's silly bean and said " wow thats a lot smaller than my other ex boyfriends cock" or something like, she screamed another dudes name during the deed.
Author wants you to believe she is just a considerate GF wants to fullfil all of her BFs wishes. Yet she keep doing shit that belongs to the streets.
Who hurt you bro

Dex-chan lover
Is this the fluffy series or that weird 100 ex's one? I can't remember lol

Overall though a decent chapter although I feel MC's pain, it's amazing that someone with so much experience and social skills somehow doesn't get that constantly talking about ex's to a partner is bad. Also wow all her ex's were already trying to make her some stay at home wife? Talk about dodging bullets there.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this series. I like how this feels pretty melancholic. Ironically, pure girl with no idea about interpersonal relationships is experiencing love for the first after many relationships. Everytime when MC treats her better, the regret, sadness and grief engulfing her because MC can never be her first experience is pretty sad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter but hope it's not setting up for the 'MC leaves and pushy stranger creep hit on the girl so MC needs to do something to save her' trope next chapter...
You just reminded me of one where the author decided to have the FMC r*ped out of nowhere because he was getting flak from readers. Absolutely ruined the vibe of the story and had nothing to do with the rest

Dex-chan lover
I really like this series. I like how this feels pretty melancholic. Ironically, pure girl with no idea about relationships' stages is experiencing love for the first after many relationships. Everytime when MC treats her better, the regret, sadness and grief engulfing her because MC can never be her first experience is pretty sad.
I hope at some point they both realize that while she dated other guys, the MC is the first guy to truly care about her and that she loves him. That is the important first.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty fucked up how bad this chick's understanding of interpersonal relationships is. I thought this manga would be about her finding out what true love is, not her finding out what self-esteem and ordinary companionate love are. Poor thing needs a therapist in addition to a nice boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the fluffy series or that weird 100 ex's one? I can't remember lol

Overall though a decent chapter although I feel MC's pain, it's amazing that someone with so much experience and social skills somehow doesn't get that constantly talking about ex's to a partner is bad. Also wow all her ex's were already trying to make her some stay at home wife? Talk about dodging bullets there.
True and that's what i liked
The more mc treats her better, the more fml is slowly regretting her decision of having many relationships from different people who only see her as a slut than a nice kind girl

Users who are viewing this thread