Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Attack of the 4 Reinherz Siblings!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is a pretty massive reveal
blood-tech-origin.jpg

I mean, some of us probably had a hunch already, but it's nice to have confirmation.

Dex-chan lover
Not this time, Nightow-sensei... I was prepared for this reveal, after the last chapter I felt he was preparing something.

It makes sense that the techniques that are able to work, seal and even outright kill in some cases are derived from the BBs' own actions, and I think that it explains why the fang hunters' numbers are so little too... they need to be survivors from a BB attack and survive the aftermath, which is double critical luck at its most miraculous (Zed is an "exception" as he was made by one, suppose his creator put something in him with his genes or however it worked).

And by what Gabriel said, there is old knowledge about at least the Brain Grid style, so someone or something(you can never truly know in this series) developed those techniques, this brings up a whole new set of questions.

But at least now I understand how their blood is capable of "carrying" such extra abilities, it is because they aren't really working with normal physics, even the way they can form such huge weapons in some cases didn't make sense as the quantity of blood required wouldn't make sense, in a way... when they materialize something out of blood a set quantity is used as a catalyst, it still consumes the blood but they don't need to use an exact proportional amount of blood to what the materialized object appear to have.

But one reveal I didn't expect from this... Klaus' technique's special attribute is time manipulation... it makes entire sense how he can seal BBs with it, but I still didn't expect that, by something said in a past chapter, I thought it was something a little different.

This chapter makes me appreciate Master Jyube much more, he created his own school and it is a very powerful one, and he is one of the few who has been said to be able to really kill Blood Breeds... with how hard only to damage them is, that is a lot of feat in only one.

Last edited:
Great job on the sfx and redrawing! Cool that we got confirmation of parts of the oneshot being canon. This whole time i thought Klaus’s teeth had to do with being part bb, but i guess it just runs in the family lol.
We’ve been drip-fed lore for so long that every little reveal had me yelling oh my god at the screen. But now that b3p has been giving so many lore dumps.. I’ve had to pause to freak out every couple pages.

Dex-chan lover
This is some Kamen Rider Cross of Fire shit...I love it.
Could you elaborate a little?

I know jack shit about Kamen Rider lore, I just know that it can get pretty crazy with how some powers work and the backstories of some of the riders.

Dex-chan lover
Could you elaborate a little?

I know jack shit about Kamen Rider lore, I just know that it can get pretty crazy with how some powers work and the backstories of some of the riders.
"Cross of Fire" refers to the villains providing the hero's power, or the two being deeply connected. SHOCKER made Kamen Rider Ichigo, OOO has the same medals that make up his enemies, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread