Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
you know, mc can put barrier around the wyvern's back neck to subdue it

im gIad im checking this trash before reading gate

Last few chapters of this have been pretty crap. You made an mc that was op, and then create a situation where he seemingly can't save those he loves. Except he just had to put a barrier around the butler before he said anything. Stop any sound from coming out. If the slave magic isn't activated by sound, just put the barrier around his hand and remove it. The whole thing was just annoying to read if we don't feel the mc should actually be in such a dire situation. Shouldn't have setup the first parts of the story to make the mc so strong if this is where they were gonna take it.

pussy bitch MC can't use his OP powers when it matters again. ends up getting the characters we watched for an entire volume killed

whats the point

Dex-chan lover
Yep, it turned out just as I expected. Retarded OP main character without a fucking spine or a brain cell only acts after shit went sideways. I rarely hope for an ax but this time I'll be sure to cheer for it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh... That's a massive down scaling of whole city going squish to just the castle and surroundings

Dex-chan lover
their fault for trusting the wrong person.

his fault for not reacting quick and giving her a barrier when the seal dissolved.

ps: he killed them too quickly.

Does everyone who's complaining about the mc not doing anything know that he probably couldn't do anything? Like he might have been frozen in shock? Horror? At the fact that his family just died right in front of his eyes ? Not everybody could manage to save her.

Dex-chan lover
i realise shock did take part of it and the slavery only very shortly was undone by the death of the great aunt, but i believe the author could have handled this differently. raging to her death was cruel but his reaction being that late still was odd. welp. let's see where this story goes now. the revenge was too short-lived, i hoped for a longer segment.

Users who are viewing this thread