Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

damn did not see that coming

thought this was gonna be those happy go lucky isekai but whoa

Fed-Kun's army
Ya'll need to shut up this is good manga for me personally it's nice the he didn't start off as an OP shitty character like other MC and he hasn't even mastered barrier magic yet and ya'll dissing about him he was restrained with slavery magic too and for some of you guys that are confused @Trov comment explains the password thing this manga is more on the realistic side on how someone would actually act and if ur saying or think "i would probably save everyone and beat those bastards up" some type of shit like that just shut the hell up cause ur just a little pussy face facts the mc is braver than ur ass

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll need to shut up this is good manga for me personally it's nice the he didn't start off as an OP shitty character like other MC and he hasn't even mastered barrier magic yet and ya'll dissing about him he was restrained with slavery magic too and for some of you guys that are confused @Trov comment explains the password thing this manga is more on the realistic side on how someone would actually act and if ur saying or think "i would probably save everyone and beat those bastards up" some type of shit like that just shut the hell up cause ur just a little pussy face facts the mc is braver than ur ass
Yeah, I wrote about it a couple of chapters ago as well. The MC was a pacifist Japanese originally, probably had never been even in a fist fight in his previous life, and in this life, despite being a slave, he had never actually suffered at all. The family treated him very well. He ate good food, got enough sleep in his own room, got a respectable education with no whipping. Now it was revealed even the slave subduing magic was never activated to punish him. He was pretty much never interacting with hostile or nasty people at all. He didn't need to experience betrayal or being used for nasty purposes, which wouldn't be uncommon for a slave.

In short, he was extremely ill-equipped mentally to face this situation. There are a lot of keyboard warriors in this thread that think if thrown into a war, they would immediately perform like Rambo in the movies, taking down hundreds of enemies on their own and completing single-handedly missions that would normally require a company, if not a battalion of trained men. It's pretty funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I wrote about it a couple of chapters ago as well. The MC was a pacifist Japanese originally, probably had never been even in a fist fight in his previous life, and in this life, despite being a slave, he had never actually suffered at all. The family treated him very well. He ate good food, got enough sleep in his own room, got a respectable education with no whipping. Now it was revealed even the slave subduing magic was never activated to punish him. He was pretty much never interacting with hostile or nasty people at all. He didn't need to experience betrayal or being used for nasty purposes, which wouldn't be uncommon for a slave.

In short, he was extremely ill-equipped mentally to face this situation. There are a lot of keyboard warriors in this thread that think if thrown into a war, they would immediately perform like Rambo in the movies, taking down hundreds of enemies on their own and completing single-handedly missions that would normally require a company, if not a battalion of trained men. It's pretty funny.
YES! I love your comment thank you for being a sensible human being

YES! I love your comment thank you for being a sensible human being

Thanks to you sensible commentors in the comments section, Also the manga did some bad pacing here in the dirge gravity of the situation its been also foreshadowed by the following manga panels on what type of life characther of the Mc would go if this tragedy didn't happen also this tragedy is likely one of god asspulls for the mc even if he haven't have his kenkai powers to begin with most likely which is set in fate for this unwanted occurence to happen, Likely this is some reality check to some people reading this and the mc by the author of the current reality of the world Mc is living in being blinded by his colorful family during his slave life, Due to the adaptation of the novel being in manga some people tend to forgot the flag is already set in stone when the keyword of the old lady and the old man dying which is likely one of the nastiest kusoge move that the author did also the intentional unique flaw of mc character wasn't built for this situation of this gravity which likely built his faults of weakness during the Tragedy of the situation being put in his shoes I would be react the same I cpuld say I've been in an accident before under the state of shock your rationality will be under the state of haywire before you unsramble your jammed receptors to create some rational situations. Just like him an individuals of petty we humans being sweep liked ragged rugs we are seamed with a lot flaws to perish or to be squabbled and crash under the rubbles of tragedy

Fed-Kun's army
this feels like reading shoujo manga interaction packed in some shonen plot.
uh i get used to it. and somehow this isnt dropped after all the shit comments. so i will keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Why are a lot of people mad at the MC?
MC didn't know the butler can command him so he didn't think to seal the mouth of the butler so he cannot be ordered. He was not able to resist the order to give the password because that is the password so that's for those saying that he can resist it but not dissolving the barrier. Now, picture having everyone you love die and then you have to make a barrier to save the last remaining person you care about, but in a split second that person got hit and eaten. Why is the MC being blamed rather than the assholes who made it happen?

Dex-chan lover
Somtimes its so much fun reading comments and there are always these haters )and defenders) that have to declare their opinion with some sort of religous zeal. If you read those wish fulfilling Storys you get its unrealistic the main never fails if you get a chapter like this you get the main is OP why is he to stupid to safe everyone.
Its called Story telling....things in Storys dont need to be realistic or make that much sense its just hoe you precept the outcome that makes a difference. I myself enjoy most storys and yes maybe i have little expectations but let me tell you somthing, i have much more fun reading mangas if i can like them even if they are written "bad".
Its great to be easyliy entertained live is hard enought why ruining my hobby?

Dex-chan lover
literal garbage MC, years of academy training wasted
He was in isekai preparing to be a barrier master since he was a little, he had all the time between the lady getting angry, rush to the dragon and hitting it a few times to cast barrier, he did absolutely nothing.

fucking trash

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why I dropped this....
Oh yeah, like 3 straight chps of MC dramatically yelling but not doing anything while seemingly omnipotent villians who apparently have the best plan ever conceived just kill his loved ones for fun even though that's not how military coups work.

Users who are viewing this thread