Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@okasamyn
They should have just made them legal and taxed them.
That is just the thing tho. They were given the right to open business, by the KING. So they probably were legal and paying taxes like any other business. Even if this was directed by the princess, she doesn't have the right of rule yet and this can be seen as an act against the king's will.
@PyroclasticFlow
I can't agree more. I am solely here just to see if the reboot of the story will be the same or better than the start. But there are other elements that I also have problems with.
[ul]Besides not having a general plan for travel, he specifically decides to ignore the will of his pet and cross the territory that it was running away from.[/ul]
[ul]The climatic encounter with the dragon/wyvern(forget) was just glossed over despite having at least a minor role in the LN apparently.[/ul]
[ul]He just went through a traumatic experience with nobles but shows no hesitation or caution about potentially repeating it by accepting this job.[/ul]
[ul]The mansion is picturesque but has questionable design choices.
You can only access the mansion by crossing a small bridge made specifically for this mansion. It is really close to the banks of this river so potential for flooding. And if the mansion is primarily constructed of wood then there is a serious problem for mold, rot, and warping of wood so close to a waterfall (constant mist and high humidity). I would
put the mansion on the bank closest to the road/capital, with the waterfall in the back yard further away. The primary construction material should be stone/tile/marble/brick at least the part closest to the waterfall. Then you would put lots of large windows on the back of the mansion for viewing. Possibly a gazebo for enjoying the out doors.
[/ul]
[ul]Did he really need a shop to be a guard for higher? I guess he could use a store if he would charge ppl to place enchantment protection charms on ppl/items, but he will be gone most of the time if he ever gets a client especial since he already has a full time job lined up for him in the near future. It would make more sense to send out business cards, flyers, and classified section of the newspapers as a part time guard for higher.[/ul]

Y know this series villain is just so, i dunno, dumb? Or should i said theyre so third rate that it makes me cringe. Seems like theyre doing bad things for the purpose of doing bad things, instead of their own ambition or greed, which they supposed to have at first. and it feels off often because of that man...

@CraniumAmbiguity
Oh. I forgot that she's just a princess.

I read all of your spoilers and...
... I remembered why i stopped reading the novel. It became a magic beast farm and got monotonous from there. Yeah, wish this thing will be a little different.

Thanks.

I like the message that sex workers are not the problem, but not loving the dumb as bricks fan service princess....

Aggregator gang
Seems obvious to me that the princess is just a bit too righteous and this "trusted subordinate" is the bad apple. This is assuming that the prince and prime minister themselves are not evil in some way.

She's stupid... he has an annoying shounen protag trait. I hate every one in this manga

Oh I see. I accidentally read the next chapter first and now this is makes sense.
I think the shooter manipulated the princess to worsening the images of the royal and nobles to lay the groundwork to rebellion.
He is clearly disgusted by how the princess used her power and position to her selfish ideals without care of the lives of the commoner but he didn't told her that and instead supported her actions or rather guiding her to do just that.

Group Leader
They said she was headstrong. She's a stupid bitch who getting manipulated like a child. And for this piece of shit he killed off Eril, fuck this author. Why is it that every time characters get killed off they're replaced by garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like I misunderstood the earlier chapter. The prime minister and the prince wanted the MC to become a bodyguard for the royals, but now the MC is founding his own company. So, he's actually not going to work directly for the royals, he's going to offer them services as a business. Is that it? It's quite surprisingly the royals would agree to that, but I have to say the MC has got much more guts than I gave him credit for.

More importantly, why is the pegasus-unicorn locked in a stable? It's an intelligent creature so it should obviously be walking free wherever it wants. Maybe the stable would be more safe a place to spend the night than the wildnerness surrounding the house, but that's it.

Dex-chan lover
banning brothel is the fastest way for illegal underground brothel to appear with way harsher and crueler working conditions, with potential to become a breeding ground for crimes

Users who are viewing this thread