Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Oh dear, she’s one of those well read but naive fools.
Weird her family randomly shunned her as a tiny child, seemingly out of the blue one day.

Wow, dumber than a bag of hammers. The writing seems to have fallen off a cliff since the prologue.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting my pop-culture cross-wired. I'm guessing "Shooter" is supposed to be a string-puller behind the shadows and all that, but all I can think of is "Shooter McGavin" from Happy Gilmore *finger pistol*

Double-page supporter
So let me guess mr barrier master is gonna help her get away from this dude who is clearly controlling her.

Aggregator gang
She is to innocent to jump into cleaning a corrupted mess.
To keep a kingdom free or almost free of corruption, you must have ears everywhere and without hesitation execute the corrupted ones. SO they know, do you fkng job and only your job and your neck is safe, steal, rape, murder and you will find you shoulders free of weight

don't read it if you want the surprise of the plot
[Shooter the guard and kurumu the teacher are in the same group they are commoner who don't like the royal familie because of events in they're past they plan on causing a huge commotion in the castel by creating conflict between the princesse and her familie and creating a riot were they can kills the said royal familie the barrier master is going to accept the proposition of the 2nd prince by being the bodyguard of the crown prince he counter the plan of the traitor and the princesse is forced to marry him and live with him in his house outside the capital as a punishement for her stupid blind trust /spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for when the reality of what she has been doing comes crashing down on her.

Did anyone else notice that the lady on page 4 and 6 had no eyebrows whatsoever? Since that was the case both times we saw her face I can't help but think that it was intentional, whether by the artist or the scanlators. Really unsettling ngl

@w4nzxtxgrgn Happy Gilmore makes one very cultured 🤓
@HDMI1 Based

Users who are viewing this thread