Kekkaishi e no Tensei

Shit very shity isekai the tragedy punch you in the teeth

If you tag it just drop it

Yeah droppping this shit. It was all going well and then they pull this bullshit? If you going to go the tragedy route at least let the reader know from the start so they know if they are on board or not.

One of the most useless and pathetic MC I have never see. MC becomes even more pathetic after everyone was dead. Lol why didn't he used his "OP" power to save everyone before they were killed? It's because he didn't used his big brain... Not surprise ppl dropping this shit hole.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Is the whole shock element really necessary? I didnt read the novel but read the raw until chapter 12 and the whole tragedy just seems like a means to separate MC from this family. Like the whole things seriously feels like a simple shock factor to me.

What as shame, the manga started off OK and seemingly could have gone in a decent direction but the author chose this instead

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just looked through the raws and i got to say fuck the story telling is horrible and it's not worth continuing

This really needs a Tragedy tag ASAP. I didn't want to start reading this if the author was going to pull such crap in a seemingly innocent story.

Welp guess it's time to unfollow. Children getting executed is where I leave.

Code:

"Damn, this story is nice an cute. Oh yeah let mE kill EVERYONE"
wtf?

Code:

Yeah I’m dropping this, this kind of turn for tragedy is just bad. You build a story one way and try to jerk it another like this then you just fall right of the trail of being a good story.

been a while since there's an antagonist of such degree in Isekai story, at such an early stage of the story nonetheless....

no tragedy tag?
Also people be really mad about a plot twist in a fucking action drama manga. incredible.

I've went through raws to see if it was really like what I've read below and it's true

I don't understand why you kill everyone and then the bad guys and then the MC is alone with no goal or vengeance story.

It's like the author was bored and decided to reset the story while shocking the readers. He just took a bad guy from nowhere, have him kill everyone and be killed, that was that guy's only purpose.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao everyone hates the story twist but at the same time praises Game of Thrones and Red Wedding.

I have this followed but I am having a hard time actually reading it... I just can't bring myself to do it.

@KobeisGOAT
By the time the red wedding came around, you really should have either suspected or at least not be completely taken by surprise. If you said Ned Stark's death, I would partially agree, but you had to know important people would die in the pursuit for the throne and Ned was an eventuality to allow his children to grow.

I mean you don't give a character a tragic backstory just to kill her 3 chapters later. This is fucking stupid. This is just poor writing. It came out of no where and there was zero reason for anyone to guard that stupid fucking treasury.

Code:

Dex-chan lover
ill save yall here some trouble from bothering to look up the story raws and stuff what happens from the start to the latest chapter which i think is 12 at the time im writing this is the same except in the novel he straight up wipes out the country and enters a slow life type of scenario afterward instead of just the castle

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread