Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
All I can think about is potato

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for the dude, but I get where’s he’s at, if he gets too into it he’ll end up getting more hurt later when it ends. But I really wish the manga would start having her catching feels or something soon, as while she seems intrigued by him, I worry that it’ll end with just friendship still. They’re really cute together and I wanna see the cute scenes smh.

Group Leader
I feel kinda bad for the dude, but I get where’s he’s at, if he gets too into it he’ll end up getting more hurt later when it ends. But I really wish the manga would start having her catching feels or something soon, as while she seems intrigued by him, I worry that it’ll end with just friendship still. They’re really cute together and I wanna see the cute scenes smh.
I agree, I hope they don't end up down a friendship path. I feel like this chapter's alluding to the idea that their version of "love" might be different from what you'd expect but it'll still be wholesome and cute.

Or maybe Kyousuke will grow a pair— who's to say!

Double-page supporter
It think it was stated that it was because of him being Overly romantic and some kinda trauma at work which caused him to become overly sensitive and socially inept.
Nah... he is just a normal japanese dude... watch love Van on netflix and yeah... every single one are just like him and they are from all walks of life

Double-page supporter
It think it was stated that it was because of him being Overly romantic and some kinda trauma at work which caused him to become overly sensitive and socially inept.
Nah... he is just a normal japanese dude... watch love Van on netflix and yeah... every single one are just like him and they are from all
She will not change soon... The only way she will change is with another woman coming into action being romantic with him... only jelousy can crack her.
This dude is so pathetic......
He is a normal japanese dude... watch reality tv dating shows of normal japanese... all guys are like this, even the extrovert ones.
honestly hard to believe dude's a grown-ass man and not some blushing high schooler with how he behaves
But is like this... alot of 30 year old japanese dudes are like this...

Users who are viewing this thread