Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Strength

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama The manga does stretch the limit of believability but all these situations have clear circumstances: Kaede is clearly the endurance/power type, he is a supernatural being so coupled with his characteristics it is understandable his survival AFTER an equally supernatural treatment; Kon internal organs were reinforced by Inugami, so with the "golden threads" superior healing capabilities and how quick the treatment was administered she survive; Hinata had half of her face destroyed and the punch seems to have crushed her heart killing her in an instant, which i think is the true core of their lives so even with Robara ability healing capabilities she couldn't be saved.

Like i said the series stretches things a little but ii dont think it is inconsistency, it is just that certain limits arent perfectly defined which is good for certain things bad for others.

Dex-chan lover
I like Nobimaru, he has some condition that makes him work for Inari but he clearly is working behind the scene to guarantee those that he feels are truly good to survive and until now his instincts are really on point.

Dex-chan lover
so maybe the reason why Kabane regenerates so fast is the life calculus?

Users who are viewing this thread