Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Strength

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so we are all gonna ignore the part where glue guy explicitely said he LIKED Kabane and implied he wanted to have sex with Kabane and the only reason he didn't go through is the promise to the dead Hinata that he wouldn't cheat anymore?

Dex-chan lover
I’m thinking it’s gonna be a dragon claw replacing his hand
But ya I still think nobi is gonna end up the final villain or the final sacrifice

I shouldn't trust Nobimaru.
I shouldn't place any hope on him being completely on Kabane's side.
But boi do I wanna believe otherwise! At the same time, he gives off big final villain boss vibes (TwT)

Double-page supporter
in the t/n for Hanamaru, I believe you guys meant to put "in the same vein". (instead of "vain")

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : an adult gives a d!ck to a shota , this is so wrong on so many levels , lol .

page 4 : a tsundere doctor , lol .

page 8 : so the fox boy nobimaru is a pervert , he spared kon 's life , and he told the escape plan only to hiinata , because they are pretty girls .

page 18 : they just casually mention that they have been eating human babies and women , lol . so far , all the main characters are kemono-s , not a single pure-blood human , so in this manga , the humans are treated like trash , their lives have no value , lol .

and these oni-s have no taste at all , they can eat sick humans with diseases in a hospital just fine . for example : can anyone here be able to eat sick chickens , pigs , cows with diseases ?

page 28 : the oni-s are scared sh!tless so i guess nobimaru 's new hand is a kappa 's hand , lol , because a kappa possesses special hands to shove up the a$$holes of other people . " The kappa are often accused of assaulting humans in water and removing a mythical organ called the shirikodama from their victim's anus. " : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

page 31 : and then spider boy and snow trap boy join fox girl kon in the coma club , lol . btw , kon hasnt waked up yet since chapter 26 .

next chapter 44 will be released around 2 / 7 in japan .

Dex-chan lover
I like nobimaru more than inari for final boss but i don’t guess it’ll be that easy to trick and fuck over inari, she already assimilated the stones they got, nobimaru honestly needs all the kabane ones to have a chance. I just want to see what kabane can pull out in the end and for all the people sperging about this story being fucked up lmao it has been so since the beginning.

Tysm for the update! I felt like an old reader after read till this far even tho it was only yesterday when i first found and read this. damn i cant wait for when the anime and another update comes out ><

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda confused as to how hinata died instantly. She was punched through the chest. Kaede was punched through the skull and at least a day had passed but he was still fine. Maybe Kanabe's punch didn't actually damage the brain while the oni's punch tore a whole through her already wounded body. She could've probably been saved if they had the golden thread. I mean kon survived after just being a head.

Dex-chan lover
Sure Nobimaru gave you the explosion warning, but he is also the one who did it. And what if they didn't notice? IT was literally on her back and she wears a hoodie so not a lot of opportunity there for anyone who would even know what it meant to see. Like if she never passed out Inugami would never have been able to check and she would have died.

Also did he really even have to blow her up? He didn't really have any evidence of her death other than his words so if he really didn't want to kill her he could have just not blew her up in the first place. Yeah I still don't like or trust him.

NOBIMARU SUPREMACY!!! HE FITS SO WELL WITH "KILLER QUEEN- QUEEN" PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND DAMN

Users who are viewing this thread