Kemono Jihen - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Duty

I'm a bit lost, is Kon in an illusion, or did she LEAVE the illusion? Was she teleported or something? That big guy (forgot his name) was right behind her too, how did she get away?

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Tanuki gramps probably made something new with his illusion powers like Inugami did

It's kind of insane how the whole village is working to keep Iyo from not knowing what's going on.

They're using her as a spiritual pillar but are also crippling her as a person with her own desires.

It's also going to backfire gloriously when Gramps dies and his illusions dissappear

Kon will prolly be fine, the suspense was when she got exploded in half and went into a coma. It would just be cruel to have her wake up just to die, this isn't chainsawman.

Dex-chan lover
@LynnMacy
Yeah especially because she's supposed to be the next leader?? Like I don't want her to be traumatized, but she at least deserves to know when her home is in danger

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the chapter.

I swear, if the boss tanuki loses to these two maniacs I think the author will be done goofed, because if even a boss-level kemono cant deal with these grunts I don't even know how kemono society would have had any balance if the kitsunes had all this power.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate these 2 minions. IMO they are worse than that psycho couple who at least clearly understand what they are with a clear goal in mind.

Thank you so much for your amazing work translating!! I'm glad to see that Kon seems okay for now... seems like the boss might have teleported her away?

Double-page supporter
Those two are never gonna die, are they? They'll stick around all the fucking time. Can't Japanese readers just hate them enough so that the mangaka makes them go away...

Users who are viewing this thread