Kemono Jihen - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Existence

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, Kon's either being manipulated, or that's the big lady in disguise.

Double-page supporter
@sem I think he means that they’re meant for servitude and maybe even misfortune, due to their nature as bake-kitsune (under Lady Inari’s thumb.)

So her getting attached to someone is going to end in heartbreak.

ckt

Yeah, apparently forgot to take the original of a fixed version out of the folder. Will be fixed tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
@SpacyRicochet Given that they're foxes he's probably alluding to them having a perfidious nature. Kon also mentions that she's been on several day missions for Lady Inari's sake- implying that her previous mission still hasn't ended

@ckt Thank you so much for translating this series, it's definitely one of the most slept-on mangas, really look forward to releases!

Dex-chan lover
I think kon meant that she had never spent several days on a mission, since kabane implied that it took him days to accomplish his mission.

Dex-chan lover
I discovered this manga only yesterday. Good writing and art and long chapters.

Aggregator gang
Kabane is so cute in this chapter T_T checking their heartbeats and then going to sleep on the bare floor with a towel...

Group Leader
So kabane gets stronger if his eyebrows get thicker? He is such a cutie i wanna hug him, so precious
KON TOO, SHE'S PRECIOUS TOO I WANNA HUG BOTH OF EM AAAA
wait, dont tell me kon was acting all this time and her mission is to act like she got dumped to use kanabe's kindness and befriends him so he'll give her the life calculus at some time of need and she'll run off with it to give it to lady inari???

Dex-chan lover
Aww that happy tail wag on page 29. And she caught fish for them to eat together, what a sweetie. Shame they went rotten. :(

Lol at them following Kabane and Kon. That end was especially hilarious. xD

Users who are viewing this thread