Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Training

ckt

10312393ac.jpg

Merry Christmas.

We don't mind to much that we got sniped, guess with our slow pace and the anime announcement that was to be expected. Considering that we've done the past 16 chapters a message still would have been nice, now a lot of effort was spent on our version of 21 and 22 for nothing and what is online is missing the volume extras. And a reply to the PM would be nice as well. Considering there's more than a dozen chapters left to catch up to the current Kemono Jihen release a bit of coordination to avoid wasting time would be beneficial to everyone.

@ckt, if your chapters 21 and 22 are ready it is still worth to upload them since the reader keep the group when there are several translators
Thanks for the release, I love how Kabane doesn't learn how to deal with his girls

Wow still kinda reminds me how mangastream sniped Nisekoi's final chapter from redhawkscans. Aaand they finally bite za dusto..

VIP
@ckt thanks for translation, i hope you guys can work together because we really far behind.

A big flag that Kabane's parent had died, very possibly sacrificed himself for Kabane.
They even bringing VR into this... truly a new generation manga.
Also, making a cute girl to transform into something like that...it seems that it would be a regular thing from now on (such as Kon's transformation).
And the most important thing, KON!!!! Please don't cry! My heart...

Hello.
Sorry about this. I can take down the previous chapters I uploaded if you would like me to.

I found out about this series on twitter yesterday, so I scanlated on a whim because I was excited about having a day off on xmas.
Again, sorry for not checking if the scanlation was active.

Users who are viewing this thread