Kemono Jihen - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Most Important

Dex-chan lover
kon is a good girl

inari is a bad girl

i'm looking forward to the timeskip designs (i'd be shocked if there's no timeskip)

i absolutely adore that there's all these times when kabane and kon have these intensely romantic moments, but they're both fucking idiots so nothing happens and they're not even embarrassed

Dammit Nobimaru, i actually liked him as a character but this is too far for me. I know shes not dead but he already crossed the line.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : so inari is the b!tch who killed and ate kon 's parents and friends , and then she brain-washed kon to serve her ? what a b!tch .

page 2 : so inari is the b!tch who killed and ate kon 's parents and friends , and then she brain-washed kon to serve her ? what a b!tch .
Ive mentioned this before but it seems that there is one other thing to kons backstory. Judging from seeing how kon acts both in and outside stressful situations i think that she is a bake-kitsune that was originally a regular fox instead of a human. With what i noticed is when shes stressed out she unconsciously acts like a fox rather than a human (in a few pages you see her curl her hands to paw-like and act like she doesnt have finger dexterity, or when she falls unconcious due to the tanuki she acts more like a unconcious fox than human). As seen when nobimaru modified yuus memory there is a moment of pain in the subjects head to show the modification is asserting itself. Kon had that moment a few times during this trip and it asserted itself whenever she started feeling conflicted about her orders and her feelings for kabane (or had a dream of Inari eating her family).

I think that inari was searching for food for some reason (power i guess) and eventually ran across kon and her family. Due to inaris nature she killed and ate kons family and instead of doing the same to kon she decided to get a loyal tool instead. So she used her kitsune gifts to turn kon into a bake-kitsune (somehow? idk blood maybe) and her illusion powers to modify kons memories and direct kons feelings of love/loyalty towards inari.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Kabane just accepting everything Kon says on page 36, I almost died laughing!

It always hurts me to see Kon's tears and seeing her get blown up... Poor poor Kon. ;-; Make him pay for this Kabane!!!

@SmolBaka
Please don't let Kon die she's really annoying such a good girl.
ftfy

Double-page supporter
WHAT A FUCKING BITCH
Kon better not die

My ship can’t sink yet

Aggregator gang
Me when I saw Kon tell Kabane she wanted him to be her most important thing: YESSSSS

Me when Kon gets shafted for the 11th time: NOOOOOOO

Fucking hell, man. Also wtf is up with Inari eating foxes, what? I was expecting this Inari to be a harvest goddess but It seems this one is closer to Tamamo no Mae? Weird combo.

Also Nobimaru, I like you dude, but jesus christ. I don't think there's been any major character that I disliked so far, but I really want an explanation for this.

ohhh nooo kon got hurt im so sadddd oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. anyways

Users who are viewing this thread