Kemono Jihen

This is a really good manga, characters are all good, story is interesting, and it can totally build into something amazing, but holy shit it isn’t for the light of heart (not necessarily a bad thing), most of it is pretty tame aside from a little gore here and there, but Akita’s backstory was fucked and HOLY FUCK shiki’s parent’s arc was such a good story to read but it hurt my heart to experience. 10/10 would recommend

Dex-chan lover
It's getting now more and more intense. The foxy lady ain't screwing around anymore...

Dex-chan lover
You know, the kemono can be rather naive sometimes. No one (not even Inari) seems to have thought of the OTHER possible reason why an immortal ghoul's body was used. Did he really sacrifice himself?

Dex-chan lover
A metropolitan fox guy that has doubts about his job? Will look how this develops.

Fed-Kun's army
@petra is it the only moment where there is rape ? btw wtf its completely useless and a weird scene

Double-page supporter
Has anyone checked untranslated chapters?
It'd be nice to know if the bad guys ever get fucked without getting to run away and do more evil shit.
Seriously first there was that asshole who attacked Kon, then those two shitheads apparently got to survive... will something ever be done or will they all keep being able to survive?

Dex-chan lover
@Cerein
honestly i like most of the villain chars. they're not *EVIL* barring inari (not talking about spiderdude here, just the foxbros/ladies), and they all have their own separate lives and personalities independent of the plot

unrelated: more kon when

The main character isn't killing 'cause of the shounen tag i guess, so i don't like him that much. But i like the other characters. :/

Double-page supporter
@migh
Well there's also sex slavery in one of the other arcs iirc. it's really fucking creepy.

Idk why but the cover reminds me of Accelerator and Last Order but with a swap of expressions.

Okay, this manga gives me serious whiplash. Am I the only one?
The arts cute and the main characters are kids who have a pretty wholesome friendship. It's shounen and the story definitely has that vibe with characters wanting to get stronger and fight scenes. At the same time... this manga has murder,rape, cannibalism, child abuse and just introduced a character who gets off on seeing people die. And now we have a bunch of demons farming little kids for eating and fattening them up. And it's all treated in a really nonchalant manner. I've seen stories that act cute at first to become dark for shock factor, but they acknowledge it for what it is. If the manga spent some time showing characters' feelings about these things or something it wouldn't feel so weird and creepy. Instead it usually just moves on from some horrific violence to the three main kids having a high five or something. It's kinda interesting for that reason but wtf is going on.

I've probably said this before, but it bears repeating: thank you so much, anon scanlator! The chapters are being released at such an amazing pace!

Users who are viewing this thread