Kemono Jihen

honestly parts of the story are really hard to read through, but i love all of the characters enough to get through it. the art is amazing too! super excited for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Saw the Seo-look-a-like from the cover and thought to give it a read. It's a wild and intense ride from start to the middle. (Since we're still at chapter 30+ atm.) I couldn't stop reading. Their 'world' is built up nicely and the characters never feel boring. Highly recommended to those who can both stomach dark themes and those who like action.
P.S. Kon best girl.

Here's to hoping at least one of the psychotic kitsune dies this time. Real tired of genocidal monsters getting away scott free.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I forgot about this! I'm glad to have found it again, this is great.

Also for real kill that insane monster asshole dude. For real. Fire Guy should've died too. The lady can stay she's hot

I really like Hinata and Robara, too bad they are the enemy. I wish they can be an ally but they are probably a bit too weird for Kabane's group?
So the least I can hope, they will stay out of Lady Inari's team and become the third party.

Man, ch41 is...Damn. That panelwork (flashback->current->flashback) brought a tear to my eye. I am weak to everything that was in that chapter. I like Hinata, but still, it was quite funny to see
her acting like Kaede in her frustration
What happened after was not funny at all.
I worry about
Robara's sanity/mental health next chapter ;__;

@nobaka
Bought and translated it for myself (not into EN) Sorry

Also, re-reading it, I don't think I like Hinata's wish. It's a little bit too extreme when you think about it. Her love for roba sure is something.

I want a world that will accept my psychopathic murderous friend UWU, fuck these foxes are lame. Kill all of them except Kon. Psychopatic murderers deserve death.

Alright, I took back my words about liking Robara and Hinata... I reread this and notice the stuff I did not notice before and nope.

you know I could handle the weird bait character since he wasn't crazy oversexualized but boy they put an 8 year old in a crop top and ripped hotpants and I'm just out

Dex-chan lover
fghrdt634rrgrtgs

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-01/kemono-jihen-anime-unveils-cast-visual/.159107

a girl will voice the MC , it is ok , i guess .

but a 31-years-old , old man will voice my cute , young trap boy akira ?????? WHAT THE FUKK ? what were they thinking when they casted him for this role ? the anime is ruined .

vdr4634tghdh

43 has lots of interesting stuff but i want to focus on Inari's politics regarding her subordinates:
Basically, if mission is 'failed' she ignores those assigned to that mission and forgets their names. (Like that one time, she forgot Kon's name. I assume she has also forgotten Kaede and Akagi)
However, if it's 'betrayal', she'll have Nobimaru kill those who have betrayed her. (Kon not only has failed mission, but also betrayed Inari by choosing Kabane over her. Kaede and Akagi have simply lost to Kabane/failed their mission, so for now, they have been demoted/fired from special unit).
Robara's situation is considered as 'betrayal', because he no longer wants to fight for Inari and has abandoned the mission.
Nobimaru even warned Hinata ((and Robara)), that, in case of a betrayal, they'll have to run away and hide, going as far as adapting a new identity (new name/face). He favoured her, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread