Kemono Jihen

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this manga. It's so great that it's going to be an anime in January. I hope they don't ruin it.

Chapter 49 just exceeded all of my expectations. Finally. (not a spoiler, but just in case...)

I recommend looking up the name of the place mentioned in this chapter and the legends from there. Though I'm sure the translation team will make a page for explanations. I love the way the author integrates folklore into the story. You can feel she loves her work.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil me, why is there a Sexual Violence tag ?
I'm not interested in that stuff tbh

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap
there's some nasty stuff that happens (offscreen, it's largely implied/hidden) in the second arc, but otherwise everyone's just weird as shit

Fed-Kun's army
@nobaka someone suggested me this for a supposed romance with kitsune(s) catgirl, with secondary characters.
Is there such a thing?

Dex-chan lover
@CBFlap
there's a catgirl but she's only in one chapter. the fox girl is... sort of? I guess?

overall i enjoy the series a lot

Dex-chan lover
what surprise me about this story is actually the lack of normal human for a major character. usually with non human story, theres always a human as central char for reader to relate to or as moral compass (since many of the "kemono" here dont uphold rules like human) but no. the MC is half human yes, but he didnt receive human education and dont have common sense, and actually seek about his non human lineage. so in short the story can be sometimes weird as shit but fun without some lame morality

@CBFlap kitsune is fox, not cat. and yes, theres romance. but you need to know both mc and the kitsune girl is still kids age (13-14 yo) so dont expect them to even understand love

Kinda similar to UQ Holder! I recommend this to anyone who likes cute fox girls too, Kon is adorable, and discovering feelings with Kabane is super cute. for now, 8/10 would recomend

So, if anyone had doubts about sensei's gender, despite there being photos from her mangaka friends on twitter, her allegedly appearing in public two years ago on Jump Festa and her recent videoclip where you could see her hands - yes, Aimoto-sensei is a woman, as confirmed yet again in a special manga in this issue. She doesn't hide the fact.

Regarding chapter 50 (no spoilers there)

when will I see the new foxes :(

mehh a detective one i dont like detective storys but the demon stuff sounds interesting

Dex-chan lover
Binged the manga up to the current translation and I loved it. Now to patiently await the next chapter and the anime too.

Also Kon is a good girl. ^w^

Anime will be airing on Youtube for free at 10th January (Muse Asia channel)..
Its only for selected Asian countries though. I'm not sure using VPN or changin location would work for people in Africa, Europe, and America (Never tried it before)

Users who are viewing this thread