Kemono Michi - Ch. 64 - (Chapter 68)

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn.
Also nice to see a japaneese guy dissing a fine lady for being adult :haa: that's the only normal thing so far about Genzou.

Hem

Aggregator gang
IIRC Sig the Ant is actually the Hero, and everyone else just assumed Genzo was it.
Are we behind in chapters? This is an original work so there can't be spoilers if you're just making reasonable assumptions based on whats been revealed to us.
Like this:
Sieg sealed part of the Demon King in Camilla's Shrine, but the Demon King didn't recognize Sieg... So Sieg somehow sealed part of Demon King without a fight? Without the Demon King noticing him? Wonder how that'll play out.

Dex-chan lover
We all saw that coming, but that doesn’t make it less fun! Sieg continues to be a mystery to everyone

Dex-chan lover
mc is tsundere? DIE!!! mc

a1rwAHI.png

Dex-chan lover
Peak chapter will be next month, which is December. It will also be a 2023 closing chapter. What a solid move made by both the author and the manga artist. Bravo!

Dex-chan lover
He is a pervert, though.

Simultaneous tea spewing. He sure can choose his words.

I mean, he has a point. You are projecting your expectations. But Genzou is also always in the wrong. Almost.

No. No he's not tsundere.

"Without most of them doing anything..."
That battle didn't count?

Phrasing still on point. But despite knowing he's got a way with words, she still gets embarrassed by what she interprets.

She's pretty cute when she's relaxed. There's also something about that rejected line I can't put my finger on.

At least he counted Camilla as a friend, even if she's a freeloader. But no Sieg.

She heard the magic word: "Dinner."

No, she was right the first time. Sieg is the hero.

Camilla's so awesome. Plucks the words right out of where everyone's hidden them.

Camilla deserve that double lariat
Is there any time she doesn't?

The real surprise of the chapter; her name is Lapis? If she doesn't have blue eyes or blue hair, I'm rioting.
It's a nice name.

Users who are viewing this thread