Kemono Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Now i want to know about the giant ant walking around, what's their story who are they, well one day they get suplexed so many questionss

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Now, I do think this is funny, but. Seriously, get that god damn vampire out of this manga and it would be perfect. Holy shit that useless thing is annoying, what a waste of space.

Dex-chan lover
When you consider that this is by the author of KonoSuba, the characters all being terrible at their main objective and most secondary ones falls right into place. The arrogant and particularly useless vampire is basically Aqua, too. This creator found a niche that works for them. Some people do cute girls doing cute things, this author prefers stupid people doing stupid things, and it works fine for me.

• This
Dex-chan lover
The side jobs they did reminded me of konosuba when Kazuma and Aqua needed money. Also, I resonate with Genzo. I love animal ears and tails. :p

Double-page supporter
I cannot tell if this is good or not! I can’t understand the MC thought process. What was the point of going into another world? He holds no advantages or plot. This would be better off on earth where magic could also happen. Why does it have to be Isekai if it serves no purpose.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro but Aqua is a lot more fun and cooler, it just comes to show you how the Author writing improved. Sure Aqua is silly but I still find her one of the best characters I’ve seen. Just defies all those cliches

Dex-chan lover
Is the suplex the equivalent of explosion??? Both are kinda useless but fun to watch... 😃

Dex-chan lover
stupid people doing stupid things is fine but it really lacks a proper level of entertainment to keep me interested tbh. Like, it was quite obvious the joke of 'selling her body' would end up as just her working and not prostitution so the punchline got ruined. The rest of the chapter had a good concept of turning dark ways to make money into humor, like gambling or prostitution, but since it was breezed over without character interaction or dialogue it just didn't have the impact it could have had. I hope it improves but not really feeling this.

Dex-chan lover
@hamin i got same doubts. the humor is alright but if that's all it is, i don't feel like my attention can last. for example, Konosuba had a plot and the characters end up accomplishing stuff. at chapter 2 it's too early for me to tell. but then, i feel like everyone except the dog girl is at Aqua's level of intelligence, might get too annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a hack! this isn't even a quarter as interesting and funny as Konosuba was.

Users who are viewing this thread