Kenja no Mago - Vol. 13 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
"Lightning strikes in an instant and is over in a flash. But thunder. Thunder! Thunder proclaims the coming of the storm. Thunder quakes the skies long before the lightning strikes, and thunder echoes in the hills long after lightning's power is spent. It is thunder that sends animals cowering and fills the hearts of peasants with dread. Let thunder be my herald, so that my power is felt throughout the land. I will be... The Thunder King."

Crap, that terrible nicknames is spreading. Not sure if Shin's gonna laugh or cringe

Dex-chan lover
I've stopped caring about any of these characters. Dropped.

Contributor
So much pages and time wasted on these useless fights. They dont even fight demons only some large animals. Not to mentions we dont really care about these side characters that much.

So we're not worrying about that overzealous guy from the church stabbing Shin and friends in the back?

OHOHO author is so gud at jokes HOHOHO he is so funny, HOHOHO she was so reckless HOHOHOHO lets give nicknames and make them embaraced HOHOHO fun fun fun author is so creative

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, one of the others is literally named Thor I believe? Prince is really stealing their thunder.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't Rin's shtick that she kept sort of blowing herself up? Why not use that when grabbed?

Aggregator gang
Gotta love how soldiers are dying just to showcase that the MC's group is so strong and powerful. This is basically a circlejerk by now.

o good, if they were stupid enough not to electrify it in the water and let it come out again i was going to drop this shit for real this time.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! The Prince can get a taste of being teased with nicknames.

Fed-Kun's army
At least it's different than Kumakumakuma LN's way of using earth magic to make a bowl and shooting fireballs to boil the gator. Though It really should've been the girl who couldn't control electric magic all this time doing the thunder god act.

Users who are viewing this thread